Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :rock :rock

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03303.jpg

DSC03302.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

Is He-Man going for over 80 bucks these days?I am not gonna go big into this line only 1 to represent my childhood favourite figure.

no he-man but...
Picture057.jpg

BATTLECAT!!!

Also,

Picture056.jpg

Cringer?!? Too bad they didn't put in an extra head, it would have made it perfect. The Figure doesn't sit perfectly on the saddle. I also wish they put in the peg holes on the feet so I can put in on the stands. The ankle articulation seems kinda loose on my figure.

What's going on with Superman custom in the background?

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 u would do it for da Turtles...

:lol:lol:lol

Not if it was action figs:D

I still do have the old He-man MOC though,the commemorative release from 2004 i believe.I guess the Battle Armor is my best option while it`s still fairly cheap.

Is He-Man going for over 80 bucks these days?I am not gonna go big into this line only 1 to represent my childhood favourite figure.

Wait for that figure, I heard they're releasing he-man in a 2 pack at toys r us for 30.

Ill jedi - I just love battlecat's face. Did Are you able to get He-man to sit perfectly on the saddle?

GrangeWallis - hey I recognize that name from the Clubhouse roll. Supes, is just a personal project I'm working on.

Ill jedi - I just love battlecat's face. Did Are you able to get He-man to sit perfectly on the saddle?
I have him sitting in my first pic, that's the closest to perfect I got him to sit. Battle Cat is too wide to get their feet thru the stirrups.

Looks great Ill, and yeah that Trap-Jaw pic is great. :rock
Thanks Deak! :duff

oh well. too bad i opend him already :lol

He's not missing all his armor, just the little strap that goes on his Flesh arm. His joints and paint aps are PERFECT. i sent mattel an e-mail, if they'll shoot me the replacement part, AWESOME. if not, i'll just snag an extra Trap jaw when he goes back up, and display one of them as Kronis.

Back