Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh well. too bad i opend him already :lol

He's not missing all his armor, just the little strap that goes on his Flesh arm. His joints and paint aps are PERFECT. i sent mattel an e-mail, if they'll shoot me the replacement part, AWESOME. if not, i'll just snag an extra Trap jaw when he goes back up, and display one of them as Kronis.
that sucks. both shoulder armors were attached to the figure so if it's not there then you're probably SOL. hopefully matty can hook you up.

great pics Ill. so now that you guys have BC in hand how awesome would you say he is on a scale of 1 to 10?
Thanks Craw! As for your question...

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

goes_to_11.jpg

Found a custom paint of the older one. Anyone planning to do a filmation coloring to the new one? I like the yellow eyes and the lighter green around the snout especially from the 80's toon:

havoc_battlecat.jpg

Commemorative He-Man and Skeletor couldn't contain themselves when I opened up Trap Jaw. The situation got pretty unsightly 10 seconds later so good thing I had the camera off.

hstrap.jpg

yeah, filmation Cat is da schnizzle. paited eyes on the mask would probably look pretty good.

I don't know about the paint on the eyes looking good, but somebody could try cutting out the eye slits on the mask to expose his eyes underneath.

I KNOW, MAN! It was horrible!

You can only imagine! And this just over Classics Trap Jaw!

hstrap2.jpg

Back