Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, everyone's getting their Trap Jaw and BC and here I just got Adora and Battle-Armor He-Man!

I know I live in Canada and all, but it shouldn't take this long. You'd almost think they used mules to deliver to us... :rolleyes:

Nice! Medieval Tony Stark!
Your dios are always awesome.

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Awesome pics Mando!
:rock!!
Well guys, as incredible as this might sound, Digital River and Mattel solved my unsubmitted order issue and I got my Battle Cat!! :rock!!

Thans, man!
DR/Matty were playig racket ball with Sub. for a couple days because they charged me the week prior.:rolleyes: It's like the right hand doesn't kknow what the left hand is doing.

Just got back from TRU, the computer shows two, two-packs in stock but they are MIA. Next truck comes in tuesday.:(

Can't believe these are out already. Do you have the SKU # by chance? :eek:

Last edited:
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Thans, man!
DR/Matty were playig racket ball with Sub. for a couple days because they charged me the week prior.:rolleyes: It's like the right hand doesn't kknow what the left hand is doing.

Can't believe these are out already. Do you have the SKU # by chance? :eek:

The number is 422333

We are in the MOTU thread... :lol

I'd say the era and age requirements are met.

I remember when I talked my Nana (grandmother) into buying Skeletor for me (my First MOTU figure). When we got back to her house she made me keep him in the garage till my dad came to pick me up that day. Apparently she didn't want some "skeleton man" in her house, even though it was a KIDS TOY!

I'd have to say a decent portion of my He-Man toys as a kid came from my Dad's mom. She even found a print of He-Man that was a pillow and made it for me. The thing at the time was like life size and was truly awesome. She looked up to the day she died basically looking for another.

I remember when I talked my Nana (grandmother) into buying Skeletor for me (my First MOTU figure). When we got back to her house she made me keep him in the garage till my dad came to pick me up that day. Apparently she didn't want some "skeleton man" in her house, even though it was a KIDS TOY!

:lol:lol:lol

I'd have to say a decent portion of my He-Man toys as a kid came from my Dad's mom. She even found a print of He-Man that was a pillow and made it for me. The thing at the time was like life size and was truly awesome. She looked up to the day she died basically looking for another.

Grandmothers are the best... We grow old and they pass on but the good memories are always there. :eek:

Awesome shots! I still have not yet opened my battle-cat, it amazes me the patience I have sometimes. :lol

Here is a quick video I shot on my crappy camera. The shelf is pretty much full, still need to move figures around. I guess I will be off to lowe's next week to build another. :duh

Pay no attention to the music, forgot it was blaring when I shot it. At least you didn't get the Nikki French version. The lights are RGB, and there are 4 modes. I just shot RBG and then fade. They are not as bright in real life as they look on film. :wacky

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VjaF04clmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VjaF04clmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just watched this because youtube takes for ever to buffer at work here. Can't go wrong with Alice in Chains :rock

I enjoyed the show!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!!

mando...awesome shots as always.

best figure yet imo...

035-6.jpg

036-2.jpg

039.jpg

042-3.jpg

023-3.jpg

025-11.jpg

027-11.jpg

033-4.jpg

031-6.jpg

Any non scalpers here want to hook me up with a spare Battle-Cat? Wishful thinking I know, but am willing to pay original price + your original shipping costs and mine. I'm a Uni student and only have so much coin for collectibles these days :(

PM any reasonable offers... Thanks...

Last edited:
Back