Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is anyone planning on buying an extra Evil lyn to get Armor and a perch for Zoar??? I probably will get an extra, the armor is the same as the original that comes with screech

someone's a bit if a whine-or.

Who? The Star Wars character?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl @ ur Avi, looks like Deak :monkey3

Maybe my balls.

:confused: Deak looks like Nien Numb? :lol

Is this true?

Hellz yeah!!!! I guess that is fitting for the MOTU thread too ;)

I'm hoping to have other cameos of "very excited" vintage toys as the new subs start arriving! Expect a nice reception for Wun-Dar!

Yeah...so what's up with all the hot ABS on ABS action in all your pictures? :lol

Hotlink much? :nono
I feel shame.

YoNo did you grab my pic from the TMNT's thread :lecture
No, I was just going to post a random Nien Num. Now I'll probably get all infracted and whatnot.

But still -

numb.jpg

is anyone planning on buying an extra Evil lyn to get Armor and a perch for Zoar??? I probably will get an extra, the armor is the same as the original that comes with screech
i'd hold out on that idea cuz mattel keeps saying that the correct zoar armor will be coming for teela's zoar. they said all 3 birds will eventually have their own perches and armor.

A big thanks to Darth Waller for hooking me up with a BattleCat! Very, very cool of you!

Now... I'm still looking for Trapjaw. Anyone here can help me out with one?

A big thanks to Darth Waller for hooking me up with a BattleCat! Very, very cool of you!

Now... I'm still looking for Trapjaw. Anyone here can help me out with one?

Commtech's Battlecat is going out tomorrow. Found the gayest box I could find. Those are limes on there.

BC is going to turn into Cringer by the time he gets to California. :lol

battlecat.jpg

Ddid you like your box?
:lol:lol

:google :google :google

I wish I didn't have to use my on-camera flash, but my other flash isn't working right, so apologies.

With that here's some great pix right out of the box. Can't wait to get it in a display case all nice and lit better.

HEY!!! How did they get there?!
011.jpg

Back