Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped by Toys R Us yesterday and surprisingly ran into a woman rearranging stuff in the boy's section wearing a Mattel lanyard.:cool: I asked if they had the He-Man figures. She politely informed me that she did not work for TRU, but for Mattel and that He-Man wasn't Mattel.:confused: She asked if I meant Superman instead. I said it was actually a 2-pack with Superman/He-Man. She said she hasn't seen them and that they were not upstairs because she just had all the Mattel stuff pulled. She proceeded to look through the aisles to attempt to locate them. She also mentioned that I should check the clearance section because there are some "Universe" figures there. :banghead.
:duh:google

Well that's debatable, to say the least.

In my opinion, the only "core characters" were He-Man/Prince Adam, Man-at-Arms, Teela, Orko and Battle Cat/Cringer... Maybe the Sorceress too. Basically the ones you'd see in every episode. Everyone else is a supporting character, with varying degrees of popularity, but at this point, we're talking more about fan favourites. And even if Man-e-Faces and Ram Man are more popular, that doesn't mean they can't shake things up a bit. After all, Webstor got released well before Trap-Jaw and Evil Lyn, who would definitely make the "core bad guy" list (consisting of Skelly, Evil Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap-Jaw and Tri-Klops), whereas Webstor is more of a supporting character.

you forgot Panthor...

I stopped by Toys R Us yesterday and surprisingly ran into a woman rearranging stuff in the boy's section wearing a Mattel lanyard.:cool: I asked if they had the He-Man figures. She politely informed me that she did not work for TRU, but for Mattel and that He-Man wasn't Mattel.:confused: She asked if I meant Superman instead. I said it was actually a 2-pack with Superman/He-Man. She said she hasn't seen them and that they were not upstairs because she just had all the Mattel stuff pulled. She proceeded to look through the aisles to attempt to locate them. She also mentioned that I should check the clearance section because there are some "Universe" figures there. :banghead.
:duh:google

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl No wonder Mattel still can't get their acts together when it comes to distribution, with employees like these.

you forgot Panthor...

I thought about Panthor, but he doesn't seem as "essential" as Battle Cat. I don't know, it just seemed as if wherever He-Man was, Battle Cat was there too, but Skeletor was often seen without Panthor... Plus he wasn't ever really an actual character like Battle Cat/Cringer was, but more of an accessory...

I thought about Panthor, but he doesn't seem as "essential" as Battle Cat. I don't know, it just seemed as if wherever He-Man was, Battle Cat was there too, but Skeletor was often seen without Panthor... Plus he wasn't ever really an actual character like Battle Cat/Cringer was, but more of an accessory...

While mostly true, it should be noted that Skeletor has more respect for Panthor, than for ANY of his henchmen, or even Evil-Lyn. You would probably never find an instance where Skeletor punishes Panthor. To me, Panthor is most definitely an A lister.

While mostly true, it should be noted that Skeletor has more respect for Panthor, than for ANY of his henchmen, or even Evil-Lyn. You would probably never find an instance where Skeletor punishes Panthor. To me, Panthor is most definitely an A lister.

Yeah, it was real close for me, at any rate. I love Panthor.

Nice to think that Skeletor is an animal lover. What a softie!

Says it was banned in Germany? So can you watch Full Metal Jacket there or what?

Back