Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it... Parodies all over youtube of He-Man, yet mine get pulled multiple times because it's a copyright infringement of Entertainment Rights. These guys get hundreds of thousands of hits. I get a ton of hits on mine, but they shut it down. Some have downloaded my videos and posted them on their accounts and had those stay and have had tens of thousands of hits. Not pulled. WTF?

WHY are others allowed to post their parodies featuring vulgar language from another copyrighted work from Full metal Jacket and all is okay, but I post a measly non-vulgar or abusive work of He-Man and they shut me down on everything?

It's total BS and I'm tired of Youtube. I've gotten lots of praise from He-Man fans over the years. I don't know who is out to ruin everything I try to do parodies on. What they do is no less infringing on copyright as the parodies I produced.

Here's a few of them of which I have had to host myself because I can't seem to keep them up on Youtube:

He-Man Parodies

I have a couple others that are newer that aren't posted yet. I just don't get how these guys slip through the cracks with far more hits. It really irritates me that some people are treated more equally than others.

My cousin and I loved making our own scripts up and messing with the cartoons, recording our own voices and the meticulous editing, and then there's the other crap out there....

Sorry... I sometimes feel like I just wasn't meant to ever have anything shared with people and share my humor out there. Like some life curse that I'm never gonna have anything worth a damn to show for.

It's the stuff like this that happens that has made it not fun anymore to make our own parodies when they can't even stay online. My cousin and I have ceased doing anything of a spoof anymore to He-Man or any cartoons for this very reason. We just do original stuff now, which is fine, but I don't see the problem with being goofy now and then and sharing it with others without the intent to make money.

Lastly I don't think what I do is better than anyone else. I just wish I had fair opportunity as others have had infringing on copyrights for the sake of getting a few laughs without making any money off it.

Last edited:
Anyone have their MOTU Classics displayed around the 2002 series Castle Grayskull? Can you post pictures if you do??? I want to see how the scale works out...

Because I saw this custom by Joe Amaro, and was wondering if anyone else had a display like this!
CG1.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't get it... Parodies all over youtube of He-Man, yet mine get pulled multiple times because it's a copyright infringement of Entertainment Rights. These guys get hundreds of thousands of hits. I get a ton of hits on mine, but they shut it down. Some have downloaded my videos and posted them on their accounts and had those stay and have had tens of thousands of hits. Not pulled. WTF?

WHY are others allowed to post their parodies featuring vulgar language from another copyrighted work from Full metal Jacket and all is okay, but I post a measly non-vulgar or abusive work of He-Man and they shut me down on everything?

It's total BS and I'm tired of Youtube. I've gotten lots of praise from He-Man fans over the years. I don't know who is out to ruin everything I try to do parodies on. What they do is no less infringing on copyright as the parodies I produced.

Here's a few of them of which I have had to host myself because I can't seem to keep them up on Youtube:

He-Man Parodies

I have a couple others that are newer that aren't posted yet. I just don't get how these guys slip through the cracks with far more hits. It really irritates me that some people are treated more equally than others.

My cousin and I loved making our own scripts up and messing with the cartoons, recording our own voices and the meticulous editing, and then there's the other crap out there....

Sorry... I sometimes feel like I just wasn't meant to ever have anything shared with people and share my humor out there. Like some life curse that I'm never gonna have anything worth a damn to show for.

It's the stuff like this that happens that has made it not fun anymore to make our own parodies when they can't even stay online. My cousin and I have ceased doing anything of a spoof anymore to He-Man or any cartoons for this very reason. We just do original stuff now, which is fine, but I don't see the problem with being goofy now and then and sharing it with others without the intent to make money.

Lastly I don't think what I do is better than anyone else. I just wish I had fair opportunity as others have had infringing on copyrights for the sake of getting a few laughs without making any money off it.

I do not have any idea why your vids get blocked or whatever. But, your website is hard to navigate and your videos suck.:gun

I do not have any idea why your vids get blocked or whatever. But, your website is hard to navigate and your videos suck.:gun

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
My thoughts exactly... :monkey3

Here are a few quick pics of the 2-packs vs. the regular releases. Not great shots, but....
IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

Nice!
I still need to track these down...
I like the brighter tones on Skeletor's outfit!

I gave my buddy a Battle Cat when there seemed to be a problem with his order and he replaced it when he got his. I was just moving some boxes and noticed the white mailer from my order is this crappy flat white box and the one from his is the shiny gloss white boxes that the figures have.

The first variant for Ski?

I gave my buddy a Battle Cat when there seemed to be a problem with his order and he replaced it when he got his. I was just moving some boxes and noticed the white mailer from my order is this crappy flat white box and the one from his is the shiny gloss white boxes that the figures have.

The first variant for Ski?

I have 7 white non glossies :rock

:google:google:google:google:google

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE how amazing this looks in person. I wasn't expecting it would be this huge and I am SOOOO glad I got on board with these. AMAZING quality. I can't wait to get this all opened up when I get home.

And naturally He-Man and Skeletor are even more excited than when Battle Cat arrived!

004.jpg

Hellz yeah!!!! I guess that is fitting for the MOTU thread too ;)

I'm hoping to have other cameos of "very excited" vintage toys as the new subs start arriving! Expect a nice reception for Wun-Dar!

Got a package from Ill today with Tri-Klops, Battle-Cat, BA He-Man, Adora and King Randor :banana

I dedicate this mess to Ski :rock

collection20063.jpg

Back