Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billing Information has been received on my sub Mossman and Stratos reissue according to the UPS website. I'll probably have them sometime late next week.

I'm happy they're rereleasing Mossman in both versions. I know it's not the popular opinion, but I actually prefer the flocked ears on the alternate head Mossman, so I'm glad I'll be able to get one eventually.

it damn sure will

45295873.jpg

:wacky

They've already said both versions will be re-released in equal numbers.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Is this confirmed? I wanted the flocked ear one all along. He was actually my preference, especially since I thought the flocked ears are closer to the original. They give him that cute and cuddly look. :lol

So, I went ahead and opened up my TrU 2 packs. wouldn't have done it had the packaging been in decent shape, but it IS Mattel we're talking about here. Should be getting Mossy McNoflock next week. Awesomesauce. On a badass biscuit. PULL!

Since I got up at 2:55am for this figure Eastern Standard Australian Time for this figure on the 16th of March... I feel that I can say!

I so can wait for this freaking awesome & Flocked figure!!!
MOTUC-728.jpg

Having said that, I hope anyone that missed out gets their change to own their favourite version when it's released... ;)

Well,
Mossy arrived yesterday!! What an awesome figure!!!
I prefer the new-style head, instead of the Beastman one...
The accessories are really nice and detailed!
And man!! That pine scent is VERY strong!!!
I'm sure it will wear off as time passes by...
Each figure has been a home-run IMO... best line ever!!! :rock!

Thanks to a tip from Kuzeh, I called DR yesterday to try to get my Sub issue fixed, my call went straight to voicemail so I left a message.

Woke up this morning and had an email stating that my Sub had been renewed!! :chew:banana:woo

Thanks Kuzeh, you :rock!!!

Thanks to a tip from Kuzeh, I called DR yesterday to try to get my Sub issue fixed, my call went straight to voicemail so I left a message.

Woke up this morning and had an email stating that my Sub had been renewed!! :chew:banana:woo

Thanks Kuzeh, you :rock!!!

Glad I could help!!!
:duff!
Congratz, ill is back in MOTU business!!
:rock!

Back