Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask why you want the sword Craw? Just curious.
honestly, i like the two weapon pose i got going for BA He-Man in my sig. the gray 200x sword compliments the figure nicely. i'd like the green version of the sword for a similar pose with an eventual snake armor he-man. it may sound lame, but that's why i want it. i really have no use for the other weapons and accessories.

Interesting, see I was trying to figure out why I wanted the weapons pack and was looking for reasons to buy it. Thanks slugger! :rock

I'm going to get the weapons pack for nostalgia. It would be fun to make a mock-up Grayskull weapons rack.

Orko and???? god i hope it's not he-orko from robot chicken

Mo-Lar is bad enough

Untitled-1.jpg

Well I'd have to guess Orko and Adam if that is to be believed.

I say the same thing...orko would be the pack in with the vintage adam

speculation
sdcc- 200x adam/orko
mattycollector- vintage adam/orko

Toyguru has not denied this leak whether its true or not

I finally got the chance to open my new Stratos and Mossman today. Stratos' joints are perfect. Very sturdy. Mossman was a different story. His leg was broken off in the package. I sent a customer service inquiry to Matty. Motherflocker.

I finally got the chance to open my new Stratos and Mossman today. Stratos' joints are perfect. Very sturdy. Mossman was a different story. His leg was broken off in the package. I sent a customer service inquiry to Matty. Motherflocker.

Yeah, Good luck with that. My last conversation about defects with matty had me directed to digital river.
Digital river passed me back to matty.
Matty passed me back to a Digital river supervisor.
Digital river told me it was not their responsibility.

Gg Matty, GG.

They just sent me an e-mail an hour ago asking what item was broken and the quantity as well as if the box was tampered with before I received. Since I explained all of that information in my first e-mail, I'm thinking it's not a good sign.

Back