Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was gonna add that after you were done stomping on me and destroying my box i would have stood up, wiped the tears from my eyes and said "but Ski, this box was your's. Merry X-mas buddy. *sniff sniff. craws wipes some tears away.*

:lol:lol:lol

2388_1.jpg

A hoard of fans should of grabbed all those cases of He-ro's and books and took off running!

I just started collecting this line. Yeah I know, late in the game again.. and very expensive in the secondary market. These figures are nice but the joints seem to "loosen" over time. Is there any remedy for this?

I live in a relatively cool climate. My room is never warm and I only pose them once in a while.

As a noobie to the new MOTU, I have only a few figures still, but I wanted to share something cool with you. There's a little story that goes with this...

When I was a kid, I came downstairs one Christmas to discover that my parents had set up this huge diorama of He-Man figures! They had taken the stuff I owned and combined it with new stuff, including Castle Greyskull, Snake Mountain, etc, and a hole bunch of new characters, and made this enormous, ready-to-play-with environment for me to hunker down and play in. It's a wonderful memory for me.

Well, last week, as my fiancee and I were heading out, we saw a package at the door. We opened it just to see what it was before we left for work, and discovered it was some of the figures I had traded for paints (still going on by the way, for anyone who's interested!) I didn't have time to do anything with them, so we set them aside and went to work.

Frankly, I was feeling a touch guilty for getting into a new line that would take up space in our small apartment.

Well, when I got home that evening, I was greeted with this:

P3280008.jpg

My wonderful fiancee had removed the new figures from their shipping box, and taken the figures I already had out of my detolf and set them up in this little diorama, even printing out Castle Greyskull as a background.

Is it as huge? No. But my God it was so meaningful to me.

Gentlemen, I am a very lucky man.

Last edited:
Awww.. that brought a tear to my eye.. my girl would just love to stuff all my figures in a bag and throw them in a closet.. you are indeed a lucky man!!

Back