Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say the same thing...orko would be the pack in with the vintage adam

speculation
sdcc- 200x adam/orko
mattycollector- vintage adam/orko

Toyguru has not denied this leak whether its true or not

But didn't he say we would see Orko during SDCC as a prototype?
Orko as an exclusive for SDCC only would be a huge fail, and I'm almost positive he denied that would be the case...

That site you linked to is just speculation...

EDIT:

Toyguru said:
I'll confirm right now this is not an announcement from Mattel and should not be taken seriously. We have not announced anything beyond Mo-Larr. All of our SDCC items will be announced in mid April - on G4's Attack of the Show!

Scott

More info:

Toyguru said:
Whether the SDCC exclusive is Orko, Sweet Bee, Butt Head or Mo-Larr's beautiful assistant Selpats Lav, we are keeping out mouth shut until this is announced on Attack of the Show in April. All I meant by the earlier post is that any site announcing any Mattel exclusive before G4's announcement should be taken with a grain of salt as that will not be from Mattel and is most likeley guess work or conjecture. Mattel's announcement will be on Attack of the Show in mid-late April. (they haven't given us a date yet).

What I will say is that yes, their will be a difference between the show version and the version sold on Mattycollector.com after the show. We do this to make the show is special for those who can attend (which is why the show exclusives will never be included in subscriptions, that would kinda defeat the point of having a show exclusive if anyone not at the show could just sign up for it).

And if the non show version sells out, we can always go into a second run like we are doing with most popular sell outs.

A lot of fans saying they can't get figures because they sell out too quick. But so far all the re-releases have lasted quite a few days. I expected with a little time no one' collection of non show exclusives figures will be incomplete.

We have a ton in store, can't wait to share more at SDCC!

TG

I just hope they make it a hell of a lot easier getting these Ex this year than in the past.

This is Mattel we're talking about here... come on!
:lol

Last edited:
But didn't he say we would see Orko during SDCC as a prototype?Orko as an exclusive for SDCC only would be a huge fail, and I'm almost positive he denied that would be the case...

That site you linked to is just speculation...

EDIT:

More info:

This is Mattel we're talking about here... come on!
:lol

People on the org thought Panthor would be the SDCC Exclusive and Toyguru shot that down immmediately....Orko? He has not denied at all....he said they'll make an "official" announcement and they will keep their mouth shut till then....he said we would see Orko at the SDCC ,he didnt say "prototype" or how he would be presented...I am convinced its Orko/prince adam (orko packed in with Adam is gonna get made to scale which make sense) no oversized Orko...yeah it all could be speculation,but the fact Toyguru has not denied Orko being the SDCC exclusive raises the speculation

I am kinda annoyed by this...there is way too much stuff for this sale on may 17th...server overload coming!! white screen cometh!
thank goodness I am only after tytus

MattyCollector.com
May’s sale is gonna be huge… we’re talking Giant Tytus huge! Monday 5/17 Noon ET/9am PT Tytus, Optikk, Walter Peck, Mer-Man, Retro-Action Green Arrow, and Dark Knight Two-Face will all go on sale.

I am kinda annoyed by this...there is way too much stuff for this sale on may 17th...server overload coming!! white screen cometh!
thank goodness I am only after tytus

MattyCollector.com
May’s sale is gonna be huge… we’re talking Giant Tytus huge! Monday 5/17 Noon ET/9am PT Tytus, Optikk, Walter Peck, Mer-Man, Retro-Action Green Arrow, and Dark Knight Two-Face will all go on sale.

3713787879_1e73570f60.jpg

all i know about the SDCC exclusive is that it "will be different from the version offered on the site and people may find theselves wanting both versions." well i know already that i want both versions no matter who it is. so i guess i need to feed the evil Scalp-or to get the SDCC version. i thought they were gonna avoid rare figures like this? they said that at the beginning of the line. LIARS!!!!

all i know about the SDCC exclusive is that it "will be different from the version offered on the site and people may find theselves wanting both versions." well i know already that i want both versions no matter who it is. so i guess i need to feed the evil Scalp-or to get the SDCC version. i thought they were gonna avoid rare figures like this? they said that at the beginning of the line. LIARS!!!!

He'll be ready for your order. :banghead

6454_127585304438_749779438_3083995_3352253_n.jpg
150186.jpg

yup. i remember that pic from last year. one of those art books should be mine.:(

if somebody is going to SDCC and could kick that guy in the balls and take a picture i'll buy it from you. anybody?

as soon as i heard the clue about 2 versions of the character from SDCC i immediately thought of vintage adam and 2000 adam. i know people want both and i don't see any way to introduce both characters into the bios except to have 2 different versions.

as soon as a heard the clue about 2 versions of the character from SDCC i immediately thought of vintage adam and 2000 adam. i know people want both and i don't see any way to introduce both characters into the bios except to have 2 different versions.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

im telling ya its orko and Adam (vintage) orko/adam (200x)

:lecture:lecture:lecture

im telling ya its orko and Adam (vintage) orko/adam (200x)
if it is, then i really want both versions and i need someone on here to be agressive and push and shove their way to the front of the line and knock over a few little kids and maybe some old ladies to get one for me.

that guy on the floor would be me. i'd get trampled but i'd still be gripping my box of figures and i'd use my expendable body to provide cover and keep my precious figures safe.

I would totally stomp on your back until the box was crushed because I was unlucky enough to grab a one....:rotfl

:edit but if you had two boxes, I might of pick yah up and carried you out so we could enjoy our toys outside of the building and away from the madness.... :lecture

Back