Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not whiny TDK thread kid, I hate that place, let knows bros before hoes and some ahead of time notice, I could gather up funds in a hurry.

In the near future I'd like another Predator 1 Ex and of course OG Batman costume. I truly missed out on that one :banghead

i'm also not very interested in my HT BD endo. you know, the good one with the skull base. but once again i only keep it out of spite. the terminator fans on this board talk so ____ing stupid i don't want it to fall into their hands. it's kinda like what would happen if the power sword fell into skeletor's possession.

Here is my problem - I got a Tytus off the eBay seller so I need to pay for that, my students loans are due shortly and I have a bill needs paying. Is it worth sacrificing my P1 Predator?

don't sell the P1 cuz he will be impossible to get again if you want him back. i'm waiting for his value to go up to $500+ like every other predator and then i'm gonna make like Scalp-Or and hit ebay.

Hope you don't have to sell your P1 Memnoch!

Maybe see if you can sell something else?

Well first up is going TDK V1 Joker, Bank Robber Joker and TDK Batman along with Silk Spectre and Comedian (hopefully). Gonna list them in a few. After that comes the big guns.

Here is my problem - I got a Tytus off the eBay seller so I need to pay for that, my students loans are due shortly and I have a bill needs paying. Is it worth sacrificing my P1 Predator?

Mem, I would keep the Pred over Tytus just saying if it were me.

You bought a vintage Tytus?? You mad man!! :)

mmm....I really dunno about selling P1 for Tytus.
I am missing Tytus too and am a completest but I boil it down to this -
The original Tytus looks a little lame if you ask me. Bit cheap looking.
Predator is amazing and will remain amazing until you are dead.

Plus new Tytus is just great and will make up for not having the vintage.

My 2 cents only bubba! ;)

You bought a vintage Tytus?? You mad man!! :)

mmm....I really dunno about selling P1 for Tytus.
I am missing Tytus too and am a completest but I boil it down to this -
The original Tytus looks a little lame if you ask me. Bit cheap looking.
Predator is amazing and will remain amazing until you are dead.

Plus new Tytus is just great and will make up for not having the vintage.

My 2 cents only bubba! ;)

Nooo not vintage Tytus, the new one. The one everyone is making a big stink over on Matty and the .org.

Mem that Abe Sapien would be massively tempting if I wasn't considering selling my HB.
I want to keep going with MOTU and some TFs and money is about to get tight as hell.
Your thread should be empty in minutes though. :rock :rock

Craw - I love the thought process you put into your not selling! :lol

Back