Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 2? :nono To the TOP!

Zangief.gif

Yup. I was going to let him pass to but now I'm not to sure and since it seems like if I do get him and don't want him I could easily get back what I paid I'd rather get it and not regret passing it up.

Same here. I plan on trading /selling figures from next years subs too, if there are NA or POP figures I don't like (I think Matty's going to try to lock us into whatever they feel like selling us).

Same here. I plan on trading /selling figures from next years subs too, if there are NA or POP figures I don't like (I think Matty's going to try to lock us into whatever they feel like selling us).

Bring on the SUB with all its bonus figures, beasts, etc... Even if I have to deal with NA at least I won't have the worry of getting the characters I really want!

So far, the rest of this year looks good. I mean, c'mon, we've got Tytus, Optikk (which, even though NA sucks, the character looks great!), Keldor, SHE-RA, Count Marzo, Whiplash, and Orko/Adam! It's a fantastic time to be a MOTU fan :chew :banana

anyone else feel like me?

I loved the line and still do but at first it felt more like it was for the fans and was small and plain fun but now it has kind of grown out of control with the tight supply leading to tons of shortage and lots of flipping and adding figures many dont even want but your almost forced to buy now or no figures at all. I dont know if i can continue

anyone else feel like me?

I loved the line and still do but at first it felt more like it was for the fans and was small and plain fun but now it has kind of grown out of control with the tight supply leading to tons of shortage and lots of flipping and adding figures many dont even want but your almost forced to buy now or no figures at all. I dont know if i can continue

The figures themselves are fantastic figures and will likely go down as one of the greatest action figure lines,though that being said.........
I dont agree with how Mattel is running the line with low production numbers,creating 5 second sell-outs and catering to the Scal-por's.Also not lowering the 10 figure limit either.The false scarcity marketing of the line also creates more demand for Mattel's All-in Subscriptions for 2011 and beyond, then forcing people to either get all the figures (POP and NA crap included) or take the chance every sale date and then lose out because of the fast sellout...this line is and can be frustrating to collect and it shouldnt be that way when collecting a line of Toys

I finally got my weapons packs in. They are pretty cool, nothing essential IMO. Evil-Lyn turned out nice, great accessories. My Wun-dar has the loosest ankles of any figure I have gotten so far, but I really love this figure for some reason.

I pm'ed everyone back that wanted a weapons pack. I have a few left if anyone needs one. I think Tytus will be my first skip. For me it just would throw off my display, but I might cave later if prices stay stable.

Ill's stuff is going out asap, congrats again on the win.

I'm skipping Tytus, too. I never knew about him and his shower massager until I read about him online. And at 12" he doesn't really seem like a "giant" to me. Just big enough to be weird.

Here's Matty's lineup for June. DCUC wave 5, Keldor, Faker,and She-Ra and Peter Venkman. I think the site is going to crash big time.

Toy Fans,

When it comes to our June 15th sale, there’s only one question: who says girls can’t kick booty just like the boys? One look at our long-awaited She-Ra™ figure and you know they truly do have the power! She’s not alone, though, because June also brings us big bad boo buster Peter Venkman™, plus JLU Lobo, and other toughies.

Here’s the complete list of products we’ll have for sale on Tuesday, June 15th (as always, subject to change):

•MOTUC She-Ra™ (Club Eternia™ Monthly Figure)
•MOTUC Keldor™
•MOTUC Faker® (re-release)
•DCUC Wave 5 Boxed Set
•Ghostbusters™ 6” Peter Venkman™ with Slimer™
•JLU Lobo
The sale starts here at MattyCollector.com at 12:00 noon Eastern (9:00am Pacific). Want a reminder sent right to your inbox? Just click here to register!

— Matty

If by "Nephilim Gene" you mean "most awesome feet ever" then I agree.

his "Giant" feet and overall "Giant" Stature

My nephew just told me those kind of Rabbits are called Flemish Giant
We have one in the area too at the local Fish/Pet store.

Back