Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's make a deal! How much you pay Ski? :wave

*loads gun*
'gets a flight to AZ'

"I'm gonna have me some fun..... I'm gonna have me some fun..... I'm gonna have me some fun..... I'm gonna have me some fun....."

predator.jpg

LMAO at work!!! :lol Strap this on your sore ass Dave! Oh wait, what? I don't know man I don't want to Scalp-Or you dude, it wouldn't be right. But I gotta pay Jabba off (Rook) so there is that too. Decisions...decisions.

Still needing a Wun-Dar I don't care about scalpor prices, just want him... I pay what the figures are worth, I give 2 ____s about whose ripping me off. I love MOTUC that much :lecture :lecture :lecture

edit: don't PM saying what's it worth to yah, I'll rip your head so fast and ____ u down for breakfast, give me what you want for it and I'll decide to pay it or not.
So...what's it worth to you?

:monkey3

Still needing a Wun-Dar I don't care about scalpor prices, just want him... I pay what the figures are worth, I give 2 ____s about whose ripping me off. I love MOTUC that much :lecture :lecture :lecture

edit: don't PM saying what's it worth to yah, I'll rip your head so fast and ____ u down for breakfast, give me what you want for it and I'll decide to pay it or not.

Hey Ski,
I'll trade you my Wun-Dar if you show me a pic and video of you ripping your figures out of their coffins! :rock!!!

so .... you realize this makes him look like he just "Dropped a Loaf" right?

I'm just following the tradition...
I alreadyy did pissing Skeletor...

DSC03608.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back