Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures.... remove that Autobot symbol from your avi, U R NOT WORTHY :tap

21ayOecHNrL._SL160_.jpg
:lecture

That...that hurts.
Only one thing to do now. Knife, meet stomach! :horror

So you are good on Wun-Dar the Destroyer, right? Besides didn't you tell me you got him pre-ordered from Brian's Toy's or BBTS? I thought that was the case. Also I forgot to tell you Evil-Lyn is out of her white coffin. Card still sealed but I had to make sure she wasn't FUBAR and I needed the best paint job. Is that ok Ski? Would you like to know more?

So you are good on Wun-Dar the Destroyer, right? Besides didn't you tell me you got him pre-ordered from Brian's Toy's or BBTS? I thought that was the case. Also I forgot to tell you Evil-Lyn is out of her white coffin. Card still sealed but I had to make sure she wasn't FUBAR and I needed the best paint job. Is that ok Ski? Would you like to know more?

Word all good :rock I might be a coffin Nazi but I'm no paint Nazi.

Is this "tytus" supposed to fit in with the normal 6" figure line? I guess cause he's a giant, it makes sense he's bigger.

It won't be a big deal to me if I miss him.

Is this "tytus" supposed to fit in with the normal 6" figure line? I guess cause he's a giant, it makes sense he's bigger.

You'll regret not having his vaccuum-loving ass in your collection. :lecture

Try for me broheim!!!

:lecture Just wait till Megator comes out. I think the giants (MOTU or otherwise) will look great. Somewhat of a grail in this line, a lot of history with these guys.

I was going to make Tytus my first pass in this line, but seeing as he sold out at BBTS for $70, I might have to get one. He might end up being one of those rare hard to find figures.

I was going to make Tytus my first pass in this line, but seeing as he sold out at BBTS for $70, I might have to get one. He might end up being one of those rare hard to find figures.

Yup. I was going to let him pass to but now I'm not to sure and since it seems like if I do get him and don't want him I could easily get back what I paid I'd rather get it and not regret passing it up.

Back