Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Matty's lineup for June. DCUC wave 5, Keldor, Faker,and She-Ra and Peter Venkman. I think the site is going to crash big time.

Toy Fans,

When it comes to our June 15th sale, there’s only one question: who says girls can’t kick booty just like the boys? One look at our long-awaited She-Ra™ figure and you know they truly do have the power! She’s not alone, though, because June also brings us big bad boo buster Peter Venkman™, plus JLU Lobo, and other toughies.

Here’s the complete list of products we’ll have for sale on Tuesday, June 15th (as always, subject to change):

•MOTUC She-Ra™ (Club Eternia™ Monthly Figure)
•MOTUC Keldor™
•MOTUC Faker® (re-release)
•DCUC Wave 5 Boxed Set
•Ghostbusters™ 6” Peter Venkman™ with Slimer™
•JLU Lobo
The sale starts here at MattyCollector.com at 12:00 noon Eastern (9:00am Pacific). Want a reminder sent right to your inbox? Just click here to register!

— Matty

Dayum, Matty's getting a ton of my money in June. I'm getting 2x Keldor, 2x She-Ra, and DCUC Wave 5. All together it's probably going to be at least $200.

If you were a kid, you could strap a saddle on that there critter and had your self a Battle Rabbit!

big_fight_perfect.jpg

Back