Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Freaks MOTUC EPIC Battles, it goes down the 17th Tytus™ Figure

1) Deak Starkiller (Yub nub)
2) kain4521 :yess:
3) Kuzeh :sancho
4) Skiman :rock
5) teemu :wink1:
6) the angry orc :rock
7) The Craw (Pfffft)
8) THX-182 :wink1:

So one loose Marzo is already available here :horror!!:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120564468335&#

Why would people pay that much for a figure that will be available soon fro $20.00? :dunno

BTW did anybody bought one the loose "Tyti" available in hand on Ebay?...

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/MASTERS-UNIVERSE-CLASSICS-TYTUS-MOTU-HE-MAN-12-/390188890914?

Some people are starting to get theirs and seems like it comes with an incomplete gun...

So he has Marzo before the July release date and I guess Tytus didn't sell :lol

7) The Craw (Pfffft)
8) THX-182 :wink1:

I'm getting tytus myself.

7) The Craw (Pfffft)
8) The Josh :pray:
9) THX-182 :wink1:

just thought i'd tell you that i almost choked to death. i was eating supper about 6 hours ago and a piece of food would not go down no matter what. i kept drinking water and vomiting but nothing happened. i had to go to the emergency room where they put me down and roto-rootered my esophogus. the moral of the story is chew your food 35 times before swallowing. it was wicked painful.

ps. i wasn't eating a KFC Double Down if that's what you guys were wondering.

LOL I enjoyed that a lot :rock

So whose gonna be ready for the giant this 17th, I'll start the tally?

Sideshow Freaks MOTUC EPIC Battles
1) Skiman :rock

Already took off from work. I am really excited for a somewhat 1/6 scale MOTU figure from Four Horsemen. Hopefully they will make a 1/6 He-Man in the future.

just thought i'd tell you that i almost choked to death. i was eating supper about 6 hours ago and a piece of food would not go down no matter what. i kept drinking water and vomiting but nothing happened. i had to go to the emergency room where they put me down and roto-rootered my esophogus. the moral of the story is chew your food 35 times before swallowing. it was wicked painful.

HOLY ____ING ____ MAN! You alright Jon?!?!?!? That's super freaky, I am glad to hear you're aight interfriend. On the reals. Jesus, first MANDO now Craw? Seriously, that's freaky ____. I have written this down...

It's the first thing that came in my head, glad you are all right Craw, I wouldn't have a MOTUC nemesis if you were gone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Deak Starkiller (Yub nub :))
4) piccolodaimaoh :wink1:
5) Skiman :rock
6) teemu :wink1:
7) the angry orc :rock
8) The Craw (Pfffft)
9) The Josh :pray:
10) THX-182 :wink1:

Last edited:

Choke-Or

its good that your ok

It's the first thing that came in my head, glad you are all right Craw, I wouldn't have a MOTUC nemesis if you were gone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Deak Starkiller (Yub nub :))
4) piccolodaimaoh :wink1:
5) Skiman :rock
6) teemu :wink1:
7) the angry orc :rock
8) The Craw (Pfffft)
9) The Josh :pray:
10) THX-182 :wink1:

Count me in for Tytus!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock