Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely wouldn't recommend getting a big roll of brown paper to wrap free Flat Rate Priority boxes in.
I do NOT recommend that because it's probably a federal offense and you go to hell and you die.
Don't DO IT.
Don't.
Do it.
:monkey3

Sideshow Freaks MOTUC EPIC Battles, it goes down the 17th Tytus™ Figure

1) Arachne (!!!!)
2) Deak Starkiller (Yub nub :))
3) kain4521 :yess:
4) Kuzeh :sancho
5) piccolodaimaoh :wink1:
6) Skiman :rock
7) teemu :wink1:
8) the angry orc :rock
9) The Craw (Pfffft)
10) The Josh :pray:
11) THX-182 :wink1:
12) UTtoyfan :rock

I need to get a Tytus. He looks pretty awesome even though he doesn't have the shoulder articulation. I somehow managed to lose my Moss Man as well, so I'm going to have to get one of those too.

I need to get a Tytus. He looks pretty awesome even though he doesn't have the shoulder articulation. I somehow managed to lose my Moss Man as well, so I'm going to have to get one of those too.

So u r getting Tytus?

How do you lose Moss Man :tap explain me this Ben :gah:

Prefer the original tytus figure than this new version.i used to have the original megator and tytus and they were much bigger than 12''.

i like the new intro to the review videos. Tytus looks good but i really wish they would have at least kept the shoulder articulation the same as the smaller figures.

Go we go deeper into the articulation, what is different on the deltoids, what movement is not allowed. Watching Pixel Dan's review as we speak.

The articulation is what really put me off for Tytus. He looks great I just wish he had more articulation. Even Mattel's late 90's hit Max Steel had more articulation and he wasn't a collectible.
I am gonna stay positive because I definitely still want this figure.

So u r getting Tytus?

How do you lose Moss Man :tap explain me this Ben :gah:

Yes, Tytus is a definite buy for me. He looks pretty amazing.

I really don't know what happened with Moss Man. My original one had a broken leg and they sent me a new one as a replacement. When the new one showed up, I threw the broken one away and I thought I put the new one on display. Now I can't find him anywhere in the entire house. I think I may have accidentally thrown away the good Moss Man when I threw away the broken one. I'm pretty sure he's gone for good because I can't smell him anywhere. He's just added to the list of MOTUC figures I need to replace due to bad paint apps and loose joints. I need to hit ebay in a couple of weeks for them.

1) Arachne (!!!!)
2) Boba Ben : (
3) Deak Starkiller (Yub nub :))
4) kain4521 :yess:
5) Kuzeh :sancho
6) piccolodaimaoh :wink1:
7) Skiman :rock
8) teemu :wink1:
9) the angry orc :rock
10) The Craw (Pfffft)
11) The Josh :pray:
12) THX-182 :wink1:
13) UTtoyfan :rock

1) Arachne (!!!!)
2) Boba Ben : (
3) Deak Starkiller (Yub nub :))
4) kain4521 :yess:
5) Kuzeh :sancho
6) piccolodaimaoh :wink1:
7) Skiman :rock
8) teemu :wink1:
9) the angry orc :rock
10) The Craw (Pfffft)
11) The Josh :pray:
12) THX-182 :wink1:
13) UTtoyfan :rock

What's this? You guys feel you may have big trouble getting Tytus?!

Back