Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tytus

R6254_fullsizeimage.jpg

Son of Tytus

JackTheDirtDevil.jpg

Brother of Tytus

guyvacuuming.jpg

What do they have in common? They all suck! :yess:

Yeah that intro is cool, I think Nien Numb made it. Also I am PUMPED for this figure, I have never had the opportunity to own the original giants so this will be a nice substitute.

Update for the peeps that bought weapons packs. I did a really dumb thing. I printed out labels and put them on flat rate boxes, the post office returned them to me. :gah: I had to repack them all in "homemade" boxes and reship. Because of the size of the packs, it was hard to find suitable boxes that would not break the bank. I really underestimated shipping, especially to the West Coasters, which was pretty much everyone. :slap Some peeps got priority mail, and some parcel. I did this so I would not lose more money then I already had to. I am still trying to get refunded from my initial label prints. So, I apologize for the delay, but everyone should have their packs shortly. :yess:

Update for the peeps that bought weapons packs. I did a really dumb thing. I printed out labels and put them on flat rate boxes, the post office returned them to me. :gah: I had to repack them all in "homemade" boxes and reship. Because of the size of the packs, it was hard to find suitable boxes that would not break the bank. I really underestimated shipping, especially to the West Coasters, which was pretty much everyone. :slap Some peeps got priority mail, and some parcel. I did this so I would not lose more money then I already had to. I am still trying to get refunded from my initial label prints. So, I apologize for the delay, but everyone should have their packs shortly. :yess:

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

:yess::goodpost:

It's cool man, you could have thrown mine in a 5 dolla Priority Mail box. I'm glad I pissed on your stands. :nana:

apparently the PO doesn't want you to reuse flat rate boxes cuz they lose potential sales. they even started printing "flat rate box" all over the insides so you can't even flip them inside-out.

Back