Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add Grizzlor to the list.....ferociuos figure with fur was recently trademarked...thats his tagline

I always thought Grizzlor was cool.

I wonder if they'd do real hair? Sculpted might not look right...

Any word on Stinkor? I remember the stench opening the classic fig when I was a kid. Unfortunately for my folks, they didn't forget it either...

I always thought Grizzlor was cool.

I wonder if they'd do real hair? Sculpted might not look right...

I'll answer that with a 100% yes on fur...Toyguru said they are pushing for the fur like the vintage figure...I'd count on it...just like Man E Faces will have his spinning Head

Ah! He used my new video intro I made him!

Not sure if I'll be getting Tytus..... Thinking about it..... Never was on my must-have lists. Kinda trying to just get most of the classics from the old toys I used to have.

Noticed that immediately, Great looking intro. Good bass too.

After watching pixeldan's review, I'm definitely passing on this guy. He wont fit on the shelf I currently have my collection displayed on and would just seem to look out of place by having some obscure motuc character who stands 2X taller than the rest of figures.

Figure and articulation and vacuum head suction weapon all seem lame to me.

ddi they ever said something about doing King Hiss and Horde member, Modulok ?

ddi they ever said something about doing King Hiss and Horde member, Modulok ?
well they did mention a few times that they will eventually make every charactor from the vintage lines as long as people keep buying them. so we'll see em sometime. hopefully sooner rathe rthan later. we need snakemen.

After watching pixeldan's review, I'm definitely passing on this guy. He wont fit on the shelf I currently have my collection displayed on and would just seem to look out of place by having some obscure motuc character who stands 2X taller than the rest of figures.

Figure and articulation and vacuum head suction weapon all seem lame to me.

Yeah, I can see that. Only reason I'm getting him is because I've gotten everything else, which is, admittedly, a stupid reason to get him!

I May not even open him, to be quite honest... but I do like having "one of everything".

Yeah, I can see that. Only reason I'm getting him is because I've gotten everything else, which is, admittedly, a stupid reason to get him!

I May not even open him, to be quite honest... but I do like having "one of everything".

Me too. Gotten 2+ of everything, 1 for my loose collection and 1 for my MIB collection. Got 1 weapons packs for my loose collection only. But I just can't do it for this figure. If I change my mind, unlikely, he will rest with all the other MIB coffin figures.

I am worried about missing Tytus. I have a feeling it will be chaos.

I am worried about missing Tytus. I have a feeling it will be chaos.

I don't know... I mean, how many collectors really think it's a must-have? It's nothing like Battle Cat, which is pretty much essential to have...

Well... since it's a very sought-after figure from the vintage line... I'm sure a lot of people will get it...
Besides, an obscure character like He-Ro sold out, so I'm sure Tytus will too...

Well... since it's a very sought-after figure from the vintage line... I'm sure a lot of people will get it...
Besides, an obscure character like He-Ro sold out, so I'm sure Tytus will too...

Don't get me wrong - they ALL sell out, so I'm sure this one will too.

But I don't think it will be the same as Moss Man. I can see some people passing on this one.

Then again, I could be wrong. This line seems to generate more heat with every passing release, so who knows?

Back