Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good...GOOD I can feel the hate swelling in you now over Tytus. Don't buy it, do me a favor and make this a smooth order...in time you will call me...master.

:emperor

Meh, I guess anotherreason I'm so irratated over it is were being cforced to buy the large size figures with next years sub.
With so many peoplr eager for them, should be easy to sell I guess.

I got my Weapon Pack and 12" Venkman this mornin. No Costumes!! :hmeek:

I have to say the weapons pack is nice an all but the colours are just crap. Yes I know they are based on vintage colours but that don't make them good.
Ya have these kick ass looking weapons only to have your enemies keel over with laughter at the garish colours.

Now we need a weapons rack.

I like your sig, it looks like Fairchild pooped out your name. Welcome to the best thread on this forum. :wave

Thanks man, classic JSC art always tickles my fancy and this pic was definitely a fave of mine for a long time.

It's funny, I post over the the he-man.org boards but this thread seems to have a couple of those guys making waves here as well. Maybe my anti Mattel schpiel will work out here a little better than over there :naughty

I LIKE ZEISS!

It's good to be liked :wink1:

I can't wait to see if I can get get Tytus. The excitement AND frustration of the ordering days reminds me so much of the Sideshow Star Wars PPO days of a couple years ago. Ahh, brings back such fond memories.

Got a few Lyn's and a Wun-dar with map, thank you good buddy :rock

Still looking for a extra Lyn if anyone needs to get rid of another one.

So do you guys have some sort of trade system going on or a kinda mass order system where you just get what you can and trade with each other that way?

I haven't ordered anything since Adora and have been hearing nightmare stories about ridiculous sellouts and website crashes ever since

Ok so the original Zoar.. was the Sorceress version correct? And came with a red perch and armor? Again, correct? So where are people getting green from for the Zoar we got with Teela?

Back