Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome E, I'm sure you can hook a brother up. :rock :yess:

Do you or other folks need me to get extra's?

You can display her with her Filmation head. No glitter to be seen then. You can't leave out He-Man's sister! :1-1:

I have very mixed feelings about She-Ra and her being included in MOTU. I'm afraid.
Lovely character to draw though.

Do you or other folks need me to get extra's?

Nah just joshing with yah, I'm sure I'll be all right, I'm not sure about anyone else... I might get some extras to help out others as well.

You never know what Matty is cooking on the sell out time of these guys, it's always a flip flop situation.

Nah just joshing with yah, I'm sure I'll be all right, I'm not sure about anyone else... I might get some extras to help out others as well.

Ah ok! I'm in the UK too so it probably wouldn't be practicle.
But if I have enough money left on my card, I will but some extra Keldors for UK & Eire folks if need be.

Eamon, where are pics of your MOTU Classics in their new Eternia tittyland playset??

Well May 19th delivery for Mr. Eyeball. I rather like the earlier shipping dates for these figures but it DOES prove that by time we see things it's wayyy too late for changes.

Forgot to cancel my sub after Wun Dar so now I've been OpDicked. :(
:lol

I have very mixed feelings about She-Ra and her being included in MOTU. I'm afraid.
Lovely character to draw though.

I'm not a huge fan of She-Ra, but I love what you did here... !!!! :drool!!!

She-Ra-poster.jpg

And I don't mind adding the hot chicks of MOTU in my collection!

I know! Gonna take more pics this weekend! ;)
:yess:

Well May 19th delivery for Mr. Eyeball. I rather like the earlier shipping dates for these figures but it DOES prove that by time we see things it's wayyy too late for changes.

Optikk will be here Today!! :rock!!

They probably won't sell as much as they hope for Matty on Optikk, but I'm sure their plan of attack is to time the sale for 5-10 minutes and then have an auto shutdown on the sale and say it's sold out to create hype and the mindset of "Now I need this! It sold out so fast!" Then they'll put it up for sale again in 6 months and sell the rest that way.

Scares me a little that I've offered mine up around places as well with zero response. Tells me i'm pretty much stuck with it.

All joking aside... Genius move on Matty's part for picking a toy that most likely won't be popular and force-sell the majority of them via subscription and having the short few left to sell mainstream so they can clear the warehouse on these. Had Optikk been a bonus figure I bet it wouldn't sell as fast as the guaranteed quick sell of Keldor.

They're definitely not stupid. Optikk is, but Matty isn't. They know what they're doing...

Back