Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
page 2?!?! Got my renewal notice this morning!

Ditto!!!

...weaksauce...

Subscription Renewal Failure! Stupid Matty hit me before I could reload my card. :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::slap

Dude!!!
The mentioned about a month ago that from now on, subscriptions would be renewed before the 15... I hope you can get this resolved...
good luck!

Got my notice on my sub.

I see there's TONS listed on eBay already. I have a feeling I'm gonna be stuck with this one and not able to sell it at all, hahaha!

Far more excited for Mer-Man reissue to be honest....

All in for me too! ask least for now,as long as I can keep spending the money.....passing on Mo-larr....decided that this does not belong in my collection,its a dumb figure in a way,this figure never existed in MOTU,its a dumb robot chicken idea to begin with,and its a waste of $40+shipping....only Orko/Adam for me on Aug 2nd

Yeah, I can't wait for "all-in". I'm sick of dealing with that horrible site...

Sallah

Capitalistic shafting aside, I am looking forward to the all in Subscription.

Yeah, I can't wait for "all-in". I'm sick of dealing with that horrible site...

Sallah

just hope the all in dosn't include reissues.

speaking of reissues. faker next month with "gonna rape you... twice" face ( keldor) AND she-ra... eep 60$ just for them.

Not fussed about She-Ra!
Glitter has no place in MOTU in my opinion but there ya go.
Much prefer Adora.

But I am very excited about Keldor! I may actually buy two of him because I think he's that cool! :rock:

just hope the all in dosn't include reissues.

speaking of reissues. faker next month with "gonna rape you... twice" face ( keldor) AND she-ra... eep 60$ just for them.

sigh

the sub does not include the re-issues

Not fussed about She-Ra!
Glitter has no place in MOTU in my opinion but there ya go.
Much prefer Adora.

But I am very excited about Keldor! I may actually buy two of him because I think he's that cool! :rock:

Awesome E, I'm sure you can hook a brother up. :rock :yess:

Marzo should be a bonus figure and Keldor should be the sub for July. I'm not interested in Marzo as goofy as that sounds. Will probably sell him when I get it.

Awesome I just saw an email that said they shipped out my subscription figure last night!

On Keldor, I was really hoping they'd have something happen and he'd be moved to a subscription figure. I'm really hoping to pick up two of him so Skeletor can use one of their capes but I'm figuring my luck with Matty will either run out for him or Orko.

Forgot to cancel my sub after Wun Dar so now I've been OpDicked. :(

good..... GOOOOODD!!!!! U deserve it! :lol

Awesome I just saw an email that said they shipped out my subscription figure last night!

On Keldor, I was really hoping they'd have something happen and he'd be moved to a subscription figure. I'm really hoping to pick up two of him so Skeletor can use one of their capes but I'm figuring my luck with Matty will either run out for him or Orko.

I think I got my weapons pak package still in my car Doug, I'll open it tonight, gonna leave yah some positive feedback now.

Back