Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bet you guys are dead excited about this!!!!

roast_gooble_dinner.jpg

Oh yeah, I can feel the buzz in the air! Calm down lads!! :)

Even if you are not a fan of He-man.org this is still worth checking out as there's some good discussion and you will learn that nobody, I mean nobody knows more about MOTU than one Emiliano Santalucia.

And you get to hear my lovely voice.

https://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=1332

Last edited:
Anyone need a spare Weapons Pak, sealed and just cost plus shipping, I have too many of these things? :D

and Mer-Man is still available on Matty :rock

He was caught this morning inappropriately touching my statue I've been trying to sell...

optikk5.jpg

So I'm guessing by the levels of excitment and kudos given about the new He-man podcast, there's little point in me posting any info about it here?!

I get that some of you have reasons (such as they are) for not liking He-man.org but this is done by one your fellow freaks which I thought might count for something? :dunno

Even if you are not a fan of He-man.org this is still worth checking out as there's some good discussion and you will learn that nobody, I mean nobody knows more about MOTU than one Emiliano Santalucia.

Just listened to it! Really entertaining! While it may not be the "first" He-Man podcast, I can already tell it's the best! All the players definitely know what they are talking about, and are very articulate.

Highly recommended! :clap

So I'm guessing by the levels of excitment and kudos given about the new He-man podcast, there's little point in me posting any info about it here?!

Don't be discouraged yet! It's only been 4 hours since you posted, and the podcast itself is 2 hours! ;)

I don't know who "Emiliano Santalucia" is.... and all I care about is He-Man and how he makes me feel :naughty

Emiliano was the artist on:
Most of the Image/Crossgen Comics
All of the NECA mini statue illustrations
every single US MOTU, POP and NA DVD packaging inc 2002 (I do all UK covers).
He also designs Tranformers toys for Hasbro.

Emiliano was the artist on:
Most of the Image/Crossgen Comics
All of the NECA mini statue illustrations
every single US MOTU, POP and NA DVD packaging inc 2002 (I do all UK covers).
He also designs Tranformers toys for Hasbro.

If he does ROC, he's dead to me.... :monkey4

Back