Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
User CP> Edit options> Number of Posts to Show Per Page :monkey3

:lecture Word but I like to keep it short just in case there's several pics that are huge and want to load at the same time.

but that's not the case very often as well. Only huge pics may drag my 10 gig down service a lil. I drive lightning quick. :exactly:

Wouldn't this be a scary movie:

optikk7.jpg

Ah cool! :)
I'm you sure you can understand my paranoia given folks continued .org bashing.

I do... :D

Anyway, just finished listening to it...
For the most part I liked it... but I think at times the over-analyzation of the Bios is quite :cuckoo:
I mean, I love the Mini-Comics, I think I'd like them to be the only canon... but since there's so many stories, I think they are doing a fine job...
But nit-picks like like why it's called a Techno-Vest... I mean... that's too much IMO... :lol
But goo job, I think it's way too long too.

The TG interview was great!! And very enlightening...
I think he is in a very weird position between being a fan and his job.

I absolutely love the line and most of the character selections... I think that if it weren't for the crappy Mattycollector.com site and DR terrible CS, people wouldn't give him that much crap...

Was mucking around with my MOTUC setup last night... And my God those caped figures in the line take up so much more room... Its too late now, but I wish this line had taken the fabric cape option!

Back