Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is just not right...

I think you are missing Donatello TMNT.

How would I pose a figure next to my SS Donatello like that with him being in a fixed pose?

Well I can get creative. Maybe later. I think I'm gonna have to make good use out of Optikk like this over time. This could be a fun figure afterall :D

I'll bet you guys are dead excited about this!!!!

attachment.php

Oh yeah, I can feel the buzz in the air! Calm down lads!! :)

Optikk comes tomorrow, Tytus Friday, then all the stuff I got off eBay and ordered today. Man, this weekend is gonna be intense.

I bet in two months from now Tytus will probably go for $55-$60.

By the way I 'm amazed how different the mood is here compared to the Org. Funny thing is over there they are still "demanding" TG explain to them what went wrong.

Last time I checked a sell out (2 minutes or 20 minutes ) was not something going wrong but going very right. :yess:

Honestly, if I would have gotten a complete hammer with the eBay one, I would. Sadly the seller seems to have skipped off eBay without ever coming clean (and yes, I filed my case with eBay/Paypal already).

*SIGH* It's cool man. I now wander the streets looking for Tytus only to find people have no clue as to what I am babbling about. I needs it...I want it. :gah: And to Ricky Bobby, we're ____ing too cool for school compared to those twats on the .Org. And yes I am on there too. But overall they suck ass.

*SIGH* It's cool man. I now wander the streets looking for Tytus only to find people have no clue as to what I am babbling about. I needs it...I want it. :gah: And to Ricky Bobby, we're ____ing too cool for school compared to those twats on the .Org. And yes I am on there too. But overall they suck ass.

I know how you feel about Tytus. I feel the same way, but I agree with what a lot are saying here. Give it a month or two and he'll go down considerably in price. I do wish I could have one now, though.

I 've been a member for 2 years and it was never this bad. Alot of new members and they are hostile!

Pixal Dan was trying to start a positive thread and got ____ on buy alot of guys, same thing happened with PatrickFogarty when posting he had received his Optikk figure in record time, making fun of him and being pretty rude because he pays $52 for over night for one figure.:dunno

Oh well this site is more relaxed.

Yea I saw that one (PatrickFogarty thread). I'd get pissed too if someone questioned what I did with my money. Actually it was either here or RS that I DID get pissed at someone for doing that. :lol

I know how you feel about Tytus. I feel the same way, but I agree with what a lot are saying here. Give it a month or two and he'll go down considerably in price. I do wish I could have one now, though.

I know. I was just really pumped for this figure.

I 've been a member for 2 years and it was never this bad. Alot of new members and they are hostile!

Pixal Dan was trying to start a positive thread and got ____ on buy alot of guys, same thing happened with PatrickFogarty when posting he had received his Optikk figure in record time, making fun of him and being pretty rude because he pays $52 for over night for one figure.:dunno

Oh well this site is more relaxed.

That's ____ty.

Yea I saw that one (PatrickFogarty thread). I'd get pissed too if someone questioned what I did with my money. Actually it was either here or RS that I DID get pissed at someone for doing that. :lol

Who's Patrick Fogarty? And besides who cares if he over nighted the figure. :dunno

Back