Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have an optikk available for $30 shipped. In hand. Great figure actually. If I don't sell, may display both, one with each eye color.

the craw is now using Windows 7. just thought i'd let you know. the MOTU pics look way better now. the next time you see a preview of the next MOTUC figure and you're thinking to yourself how awesome it looks, just remember that it looks even better on The Craw's computer.:nana:

PS. anybody got an extra tytus figure for me yet?

Maybe it would be a good idea to start a separate thread about who is planning on getting Keldor and who would be willing to help out freaks.

I would be will to buy 10 of them if I knew I had at least 5 people willing to take buy them. If we get a bunch of people willing to do the same, or buy at least 5 of them and sell the extras to freaks, and if only half or a third of us score, then we should still be able to distribute them to freaks who missed out.

I think it would be too hard to track in this thread, mostly because of all the "pffft" posts and cat pictures, and semi-gay suggestive he-man photos that get added on a regular basis.

Any volunteers? If some people think its a good idea, I'll coordinate it.

Scott - as of right now I'm unsure if I'll be around for the 15th but I know I want 2 Keldors myself. I'll know by the 3rd though for sure.

I am digging optikk. Have no idea who he is, but it's a cool figure. Kuzeh is right, his arms/biceps should be painted black.

For Ski (by request):

optikk4.jpg

I wish I had a flash. Yeah this camera is killer awesome and such a waste of money in professional gear to take pix like this on. I'm severely lacking accessories though. If I had some better lighting I would have gotten this one to turn out better:

optikk6.jpg

Back