Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe they get away with this calling him Tytus. The similarity between this and Conan the Barbarian is ridiculous:

arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-c10102051.jpeg

Yeah no chest armor, but seriously the headband...

over at the Matty forums, Toyguru suggested doing a 100$ version of tytus on a fully articulated version of a scaled up MOTUC body, and wanted to know f there was any interest.

$100 is just too high for these figures for me. That's getting close too close Hot Toys and I don't see the quality and detail in these that Hot Toy puts in. Their 12" Ghostbuster figures are only $60 and they aren't rotocast are they?

I do... :D

Anyway, just finished listening to it...
For the most part I liked it... but I think at times the over-analyzation of the Bios is quite :cuckoo:
I mean, I love the Mini-Comics, I think I'd like them to be the only canon... but since there's so many stories, I think they are doing a fine job...
But nit-picks like like why it's called a Techno-Vest... I mean... that's too much IMO... :lol
But goo job, I think it's way too long too.

The TG interview was great!! And very enlightening...
I think he is in a very weird position between being a fan and his job.

I absolutely love the line and most of the character selections... I think that if it weren't for the crappy Mattycollector.com site and DR terrible CS, people wouldn't give him that much crap...

Well it is meant to be for MOTU fans to nerd out on and what else are we gonna talk about really?!
I'd like it to be shorter too.

Thanks for listening anyways dude.:)

Though I can't imagine I'll be posting any more info on the Podcast here again any time soon.

I guess pics of humping action figures is too tough act to follow.:monkey1

Last edited:
Well it is meant to be for MOTU fans to nerd out on and what else are we gonna talk about really?!
I'd like it to be shorter too.

Thanks for listening anyways dude.:)

:lol "nerd out"...
Yeah I know what you're saying...
But maybe focus more into obscure MOTU facts and behind the scenes stuff or about the MVC comics, than discussing the Bios!
Good stuff, will definitely check out upcoming episodes...

Though I can't imagine I'll be posting any more info on the Podcast here again any time soon.

I guess pics of humping action figures is too tough act to follow.:monkey1

Disturbing isn't it? :horror
But there's just very few hardcore MOTU fans here, others are passionate about it, and others are just casual collectors... but we can all co-exist, we love MOTU anyways! :peace

Wow, no takers, I'm taking them then if possible and I'm a hoarder... :devil

Is this for reals?... If you can get a hold of a bunch of Tyti, I want one... :yess:
I just don't know when you're just kidding anymore!!! :gah:
:lol!!
:duff!

At this point you guys would be better off asking Ski to put his finger in his ass and feel the ****, 'cause he's full of ****. :lol :Flush

J/K Ski, you know you my boy. :D

Last edited:
$100??? No way. I guess the thought of Castle Grayskull being anywhere in an affordable price bracket is out.

Back