Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got Optikk today..not bad, nothing to get excited about...if NA has to be in the line,hopefully Mattel doesnt go too crazy with these

Mer-Man is supposed to be arriving today.

I MIGHT have some Mer-Man/Optikk action photo for later if anyone wants.

5yrh11v.gif

Mer-Man JUST arrived!!!!

Don't have Optikk with me, but I do have some vintage here. I don't think Mer-Man deserves the same welcome though.

Mer-Man CLASSICS PWNS the vintage version! Awesome detail and better articulation clearly:

merman1.jpg

For the love of everything sacred, can we quit with the Gaymo figures humping each other? A few I can live with, but the last pages of this thread are riddled with them. :monkey4:dunno:cuckoo:

I have an idea, put them in spoiler tags or make you own website, you could name it nienunb1likesguyshavingbuttsex.com or something. Then people can go to your site IF they enjoy your pics and they would be in an appropriate place, which is not here btw. :gah:

Good news is i'm through for this month. Normally I don't post so much photos, but wanted to show Optikk some humiliation.

Next month's lineup should be fun!

Don't take it seriously. Action figures are hilarious. I'm straight as an arrow. Think of the pics as celebrating diversity.
:peace

Back