Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an idea, put them in spoiler tags or make you own website, you could name it nienunb1likesguyshavingbuttsex.com or something. Then people can go to your site IF they enjoy your pics and they would be in an appropriate place, which is not here btw. :gah:

:lecture :lecture :lecture Agreed...

Optikk is a great figure! Bring on Slush Head! Bring on the Galactic Warriors...but, bring on the classic MOTU that we desire more.

Have to wait to get home to open my Optikk figure that just arrived today. Stupid studying for Nursing exams.....

What do you guys think about the Spirit of Grayskull custom up on evilbay? I bet it goes for a decent chunk of change. I would love one, but only original for me. I think the last original went for 4k though, and that is alot of sideshow goodness.:wink1:

Wow,
just saw it... looks pretty decent... I wouldn't mind buying one, but I think Mattel's legal department is going to contact this guy shortly...
Cool stuff though...

I bumped your WTB at the .org for ya. If you find an extra at a decent price, let me know. I really didn't want Tytus too bad, until he sold out in a crazy fashion. So now, I want him! :cuckoo:

:lecture :lecture :lecture Agreed...

Optikk is a great figure! Bring on Slush Head! Bring on the Galactic Warriors...but, bring on the classic MOTU that we desire more...

I'm quite keen to see other NA figures actually and Slush Head/Kalamarr would be ones to look forward to.

Not that I'm that fond of NA.

So I finally opened up Optikk...he's nice but I think he's too saturated in color. There is no contrast, and I know that's how the old figure was but I think it's a bit much. They could have used another shade of gold on some of his bits. Oh well. And yeah Slushead would be cooler. It's early...:(

I went to ebay for Tytus ....thats the part that pisses me off the most about collecting this line....you miss a figure,then its off to meet Scal-por

Anyone ever see this?

At about 1:15 Prince Adam makes a cameo and then again later on! At 1:06 I think Scareglow is in the background!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y5vT5mTkKq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y5vT5mTkKq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Terribly tragic moves though... Champions?

Back