Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is gonna snag me a Keldor? My new job starts wednesday, and I do not think I will have a day off for a loooooooonnnngggg time. :monkey2

It will be too early to call in to work for a motu order! But I know one of you nice freaks will hook me up. :wink1::pray:

I'm definitely going to buy a Keldor for myself. If I have a little extra money, I'll probably try to pick a couple more to help people out.

MOTUC list onboard for Keldor

1) Boba Ben (little extra money)
2) Deak Starkiller :duff
3) Eamon :)
4) IdeaOfEvil (I can do a straight up trade of two Keldors for two She-Ras. )
5) Memnoch (P1 Predator for a few Keldors)
6) Patient Zero "da lowest price"
7) Skiman :goodpost:
8) superdoug "trying to find a way"

going after Keldor...but doesnt mean I will actually get him with the chaos that will be coming on the website

I'll have an extra She-RUH available.

trade for Tytus? :naughty

edit: got my first shipment of Tytus last night and those boxes are HUGE!!!!!, Getting a another shipment tonight for Optik's and then another shipment for more Tytus's on the 27th but those aren't mine and are for local friends and co-workers.

Yeah I'll trade for sure. And Dave if you aren't jerking us around I'd love to have a Tytus. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt, er' I mean Tyyyyytus!

Yeah I'll trade for sure. And Dave if you aren't jerking us around I'd love to have a Tytus. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt, er' I mean Tyyyyytus!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well I have two but I've been debating trading one off or getting rid of it. I haven't fully decided. I haven't opened the ones I got last night because they are simply not mine to do so.

I'll be getting my dupes on the 27th according to Matty, WTF is up with the different days these guys are coming to me, I ordered on the same day they should all come shipped on the same day :mad: :tap

Well Tytus arrived yesterday. His one arm is a little loose. It still holds a pose but it is looser than the other arm. Out of all the MOTU figures so far he's the most underwhelming in my opinion. I'm going back and forth on whether or not it was a mistake in getting him and I've never had that with MOTU.

Maybe that will change once we get some giant bad guys but only time will tell.

Well Tytus arrived yesterday. His one arm is a little loose. It still holds a pose but it is looser than the other arm. Out of all the MOTU figures so far he's the most underwhelming in my opinion. I'm going back and forth on whether or not it was a mistake in getting him and I've never had that with MOTU.

Maybe that will change once we get some giant bad guys but only time will tell.

O wow....... :monkey3

Yeah I was surprised by my reaction too and don't get me wrong I think they did a good job on the figure it just doesn't wow me like all the other ones so far.

Maybe my expectations were too high for this one I don't know.

In the past the few figures that I haven't been to keen on show up at the door and end up really impressing me and I end up being really glad that I didn't pass on them.

Gotta open mine up in hand and decide, one for the MOC and one for da future :rock

bttf.gif

dr-emmett-brown.jpg

Back