Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it is pretty gay so the closet will be a good place for it.

:lol:lol:lol

I wonder if it could be traded for a couple of Tytus's. I was thinking the money I would spend on Molar would probably be better spent on the exclusive Sound Blaster reissue from Hasbro instead.

Alright, I'm going to be contacting my SDCC buddy pretty soon. Do you guys think I should just get the color change Orko or should I try and get the Molar too? I'm leaning towards no Molar necessary, but part of me still wants to get one just to keep in the box in my closet for some reason.

If you want the Orko, I will take a Molar...

The current MOTUC/Staction setup:

MOTUCJun2010001.jpg

MOTUCJun2010002.jpg

MOTUCJun2010003.jpg

that is an awesome setup.:rock nice to see somebody else went after all 3 He-Ros. i just don't like that version of Castle Grayskull. i hope we get a classics version soon.

If you want the Orko, I will take a Molar...

I will see what I can do, but I can't make any promises. I'm not even sure if my SDCC buddy will be able to help me either as things seem to get pretty crazy at the Mattel booth. I'm surprised you don't have anyone picking stuff up for you yet Skiman.

I will see what I can do, but I can't make any promises. I'm not even sure if my SDCC buddy will be able to help me either as things seem to get pretty crazy at the Mattel booth. I'm surprised you don't have anyone picking stuff up for you yet Skiman.

Just not Molar, I was debating on whether to get him or not.

I got my mom to dig up these photos from 1985 (I was 11 years and nerd as can be,like most of us when your a kid)

This was a visit at Boscov's Dept store for a He-Man/Skeletor promotion with dudes in costumes(boy 1985 was a huge year for MOTU).... you can see where me and my brothers flocked to (Skeletor)

That is great Kuzeh, cool of your mom to dig them out for you. Cherish them my friend.

yeah it is pretty gay so the closet will be a good place for it.

:rotfl

The current MOTUC/Staction setup:

MOTUCJun2010001.jpg

MOTUCJun2010002.jpg

MOTUCJun2010003.jpg

Looks fantastic! I never knew you were so hardcore. :yess:

I love your staction figure collection. I've been trying to collect all of them, but the later series are a pain in the ass to find.

Back