Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude. that's not cool.:(

No kidding... WTH?... :mad:

Anyway, more news:

https://www.maitresdelunivers.org/

1) Will the reissue of Teela include the same waist joint Evil-Lyn has?

The original figure had the same waist joint, it was just hard to move due to the stiff plastic used. Going forward all females will have the softer plastic Evil Lyn had.

2) Without revealing the name of the characters from September to the end of this year, what is the porportion of characters from the various brands? For example can we expect 2 charcaters from the vintage line, 1 from N.A and 1 from the POP.

Because release order is always up in the air, this isn’t something we can lock down. What we will say is the remaining four figures for 2010 will really help fill some gaps!

3) In June 2009 we got the ruthless leader of the Evil Horde "Hordak", where is the rest of his army? I mean when will the Horde characters come?

More Horde figures are on there way. Ideally, we will have at least one to show off at SDCC.

4) Without revealing the name of the 2011 Club Eternia subscription exclusive figure, can you give us some clews of him/her?

The club figure for 2011 is from a mini comic! That is all we will say until SDCC.

Sweet news on the Horde!!

Oh and the Club Eternia figure being from the MiniComic, my guess
Stratos:

book3c.jpg

I predict Man E Faces is the September reveal figure June 11th

I predict Grizzlor(trademarked name,along with title) will be the horde member revealed at SDCC
Edit- could be Catra aswell,as I predicted her to be at the SDCC reveal

and we will see Buzz-off revealed at SDCC

Last edited:
so SDCC is gonna give me nerd overload like last year? although i don't think they can ever top the Battle Cat reveal.

Dude, you should have been there las year...I was like "whoa" and my friends were like "cool". And then I was like "awesome". It was pretty rad, Scott I need the play-by-play via text son!

Dude, you should have been there las year...I was like "whoa" and my friends were like "cool". And then I was like "awesome". It was pretty rad, Scott I need the play-by-play via text son!
i was here. i remember some people kept posting everything as it was revealed. it was a mental overload. everytime they showed something cool they would top it with something cooler about a minute later.:google

and I would of been "Davey SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH" GTFO out of my way that's my He-Ro, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

i was here. i remember some people kept posting everything as it was revealed. it was a mental overload. everytime they showed something cool they would top it with something cooler about a minute later.:google

I meant there, there. In San Diego, in person. It was a trip. :rock

and I would of been "Davey SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH" GTFO out of my way that's my He-Ro, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 beeyotches!

Back