Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Fart noise*

she-ra-456.jpg

She-Ra review up at AFI! She looks great! :yess:

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/toy-archive/action-figure/mattels-motuc-she-ra/

MOTUC_Shera_front2.jpg

:hi5: :thud: :clap

And, yes, the head isn't placed on all the way. They made a note that the photos were taken really fast as Julius was heading out of town and wanted to get them up quickly. Bring on June 15th!!

I think she looks amazing!!
They also have Keldor:

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/toy-archive/action-figure/mattels-motuc-keldor/

MOTUC_Keldor_comp.jpg

she looks alright. but i think i'd rather have that B&W runway version posted above.

and are those really shirts? i thought they were just fan art.

Yes they are shirts...
personally I don't like them at all... :nana:

So MOTU Freaks, do you think that ppl in Eternia were racist because they simply BANISHED Keldor because of his blue skin?

Look at his Nazi haircut or his blonde blue eyed looks. AND his Iron Cross!!! "He-Man...Nazi in disguise!":lol More like "Master Race of the Universe".

Some news tid-bits:

From It'sAllTrue.net

1) SilntAngl asks: Without revealing the MOTUC figure slotted, what release (Sept-Dec) is Toy Guru most looking forward to in the last thirdof the year and why?

Scott Neitlich jumping in on this one since you asked: It is a tough one. The September figure is one I really couldn’t wait for since day one of when we created the Classics line, but the December figure is one of my favorite figures of all time. Honestly, the last quarter of the year is chock full of so much MOTUC goodness it is hard to pick a favorite!

5) Mr. Rant asks: Was Mattel happy enough with the sales on the Heroic Weapons Pak that we’ll be seeing an Evil Weapons Pak in the near future?

Yes, we have a new pak planned for later in 2010. It will be called “Great Wars” much as the first pack was called “Ultimate Battleground”.

Back