Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this stinks. Online since 11:00 for these things. Had them in my cart and on to order processing by 12:04 and after 6 minutes of waiting while the order is being submitted the page crashes and every other try I make fails too.

Not a good day for me with matty and I still need to try to brave it out for venkmen.

Dammit, I hate Matty!!! Please if anyone has an extra Keldor please can I buy it off you? Its already 930 and Im still on the refresh page.

Nah I think last month was worse with Tytus. Never would have stood a chance with that one.

That sucks. I didn't even get a chance to try for Tytus. When I checked a few minutes after going on sale, he was gone. But with this one, they strung me along for a good 45 minutes before telling me it was gone :(

well now the website seems offically dead and I still can't get on to get the ghostbuster. what a waste of almost 2 hours so far.

I finally got on and of course Keldor is sold out...But superdoug it still shows Venkman is still available for you...

That sucks. I didn't even get a chance to try for Tytus. When I checked a few minutes after going on sale, he was gone. But with this one, they strung me along for a good 45 minutes before telling me it was gone :(

Yeah, even if I could have been at the computer it sold out in like 5 mins. :lol Was lucky and got this one and why I'm doing the sub next year so I don't have to worry about this ____.

Was logged on before 11:00 and refreshing the page repeatedly, but the figures never came up for order. Ten minutes after 12:00 I logged on with another computer and they were for sale. By the time I logged off with the first, and started to order with the second computer She-Ra was sold out. I managed to get three Keldors (figured I could trade one for a She-Ra) and one Faker, but before I could print my invoice the site goes down so now I don't know what I have. :mad:

Well, I got my invoice and I got my three Keldors and one faker, She Ra is a no-go. This has to rank right up there with the Moss-Man screw-up, that's the only time I ever had any major problems.

So, anyone got an extra She Ra they'll trade me for a Keldor?

Back