Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was on Matty site starting at 11:45. After 45 minutes of BS, all I ended up getting is Faker. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Got the sub for She-Ra, but no Keldor. Please everyone do not run to ebay and pay those _______s $40+. This is the problem. Everyone misses out and then goes to ebay and feeds the Scalpors.:mad::mad:

Feeding scalpers is inevitable me thinks. :S . This world is filled with them trying to make an extra buck. I prefer to pay extra bucks than having my card sucked dry by hackers :/ .

Last edited:
They need to at least temporarily disable the 10per feature and make it tougher. At least cut it down to half and see how long it lasts with 5 per order to give more a chance. That's twice the amount of possible orders that could go through if you think about it (that's only assuming everyone buys 10 which is not realistic). That lone would open up the playing field a lot to those truly trying to just get 1 or 2.

They should just try it ONCE and see how much longer the figures stay up for sale. I'll bet there's a difference.

I would like to point out that it is only 10 per order. there was a ebayer on another forum i frequent explaining that the 10 per limit is a joke, as you can order 10, then do a second order for 10 more. SO as long as they don't Address THAT, the 10 per limit is meaningless.

so was anybody successful today? anybody got an extra Keldor?

Nope. I was at work on a T1 line, had 3 windows open, and couldn't get the page to even load until a good 10 minutes into it. I finally was able to put 10 Keldor's in my cart and 5 she-ra's, wait another 10 minutes to get to the shopping cart, then another 10 minutes to get to the billing before order wouldn't go through because She-ras sold out. While I tried to remove them from my cart, which wasn't available from the page I was on, waited another 10 minutes while the Keldor sold out.

DR sucks so bad.

Luckily Deak is helping me out, but i did everything I could to try and get a friggin order in and still couldn't.

I can't wait for the Mattel panel at SDCC. I'm going to say something. I'm going to get up, wait in line for the microphone and tell them that Digital River is the worst part of their company and Mattel sucks balls for making it so hard on their customers. Seriously, I will say something, and it won't be nice, and I will probably get booed, but they have to know how terrible they are treating their customers.

Nope. I was at work on a T1 line, had 3 windows open, and couldn't get the page to even load until a good 10 minutes into it. I finally was able to put 10 Keldor's in my cart and 5 she-ra's, wait another 10 minutes to get to the shopping cart, then another 10 minutes to get to the billing before order wouldn't go through because She-ras sold out. While I tried to remove them from my cart, which wasn't available from the page I was on, waited another 10 minutes while the Keldor sold out.

DR sucks so bad.

Luckily Deak is helping me out, but i did everything I could to try and get a friggin order in and still couldn't.

I can't wait for the Mattel panel at SDCC. I'm going to say something. I'm going to get up, wait in line for the microphone and tell them that Digital River is the worst part of their company and Mattel sucks balls for making it so hard on their customers. Seriously, I will say something, and it won't be nice, and I will probably get booed, but they have to know how terrible they are treating their customers.

I wont be there,but I definitely back you...it needs to be addressed! mentioned! whatever! I know people will be under the trance of seeing new figures shown,but people are truely getting annoyed by all the problems with ordering,the scalping,and the server issues plus the newest info about identity/information theft.I hope someone records it and puts it on youtube.

They need to at least temporarily disable the 10per feature and make it tougher. At least cut it down to half and see how long it lasts with 5 per order to give more a chance. That's twice the amount of possible orders that could go through if you think about it (that's only assuming everyone buys 10 which is not realistic). That lone would open up the playing field a lot to those truly trying to just get 1 or 2.

They should just try it ONCE and see how much longer the figures stay up for sale. I'll bet there's a difference.

I 100% agree with this

DR sucks so bad.

You tell em' Scott, and hell's coming with you!

8CELEB-KRUSS11.jpg

^^ LOL

What a crappy company. Of course, Sideshow isn't so quick itself with its priority pre-orders. If they got as much traffic as Mattel does for the He-Man/She-Ra toys, they would probably be just as bad.

I too got screwed out of She-Ra and Keldor today. This madness makes me REALLY appriciate the strdes Sideshow has made in thier streamlined ordereing system...

^^ LOL

What a crappy company. Of course, Sideshow isn't so quick itself with its priority pre-orders. If they got as much traffic as Mattel does for the He-Man/She-Ra toys, they would probably be just as bad.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Good point. SS usually sell items by a few hundred and sometimes they become available because of cancels or lack of funds. Matty sells each monthly release by the thousands and they are charged immediately when the order is processed.

For all those that missed out on She-Ra take heart that the re release of faker is still available. Most re-releases are available the next day as well.

If you can wait for the re-release, seems like a good option.

at least it doesn't sound like CC info was stolen. just users' personal info. it's still bad but at least i don't need to contact the CC company....again. i like how they make an effort to state that the perpretrator "still lives at home".

Back