Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after 2 hours of dealing with matty i was able to get venkmen. :slap

Thanks to some nice people here it looks like I'll still be able to get Keldor so I guess at least at the end of the day I didn't miss out but it sure was frustrating.

Was logged on before 11:00 and refreshing the page repeatedly, but the figures never came up for order. Ten minutes after 12:00 I logged on with another computer and they were for sale. By the time I logged off with the first, and started to order with the second computer She-Ra was sold out. I managed to get three Keldors (figured I could trade one for a She-Ra) and one Faker, but before I could print my invoice the site goes down so now I don't know what I have. :mad:

Well on the bright side at least yours got through. Mine sadly died in matty's system somewhere. Their site is working a little better now and I was able to go back on and pick up venkmen so you can probably get into your order history now.

Yeah thanks guys for picking some extra up and helping us out! I really needed it this month.

I'm afraid to see what happens with Orko and the Army Builder. Hpefully they realize some people are going to army builder with the two packs and they make more of them than they did of Tytus.

I think from here on out, I'm going to be begging for 15th off every month. I lucked out this month as my start date is Monday - but I'm very nervous for Orko.

I think we should start a "GOT ?????" every month and do the same thing. Too hard to track in this thread and at least its mostly consolidated in one place. Looks like it mostly helped people get what they needed.

You know, I thought I read Matty was suppose to be upping production starting this month. It looks like they sold just as fast as they always do if they did.

You know, I thought I read Matty was suppose to be upping production starting this month. It looks like they sold just as fast as they always do if they did.

No, the numbers were higher because even with all the glitches and such the figures were around for 10 to 15 minutes.

Well I cracked & picked up a Keldor & a She-ra on ebay...

This is the first time I had a problem getting what I wanted.

-Zoid

Back