Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as promised, pictures of how i modded she-ra's skirt, and how it improved her articulation.

she1.jpg

she2.jpg

she3.jpg

2010-06-18_214835.jpg
she5.jpg
she4.jpg

all i did was use an x-acto blade and cut along the seams on the sides of her skirt about 1/2 way up.

comments?

Looks good! :clap
Looks like that's how it was supposed to be!

Good to see that she can now spread her legs! :yess:

as promised, pictures of how i modded she-ra's skirt, and how it improved her articulation.

all i did was use an x-acto blade and cut along the seams on the sides of her skirt about 1/2 way up.

comments?

Did you simply cut a straight line up her skirt or did you cut out a small triangle piece??

Thanks

As I've yet to see a shot of Whiplash with the 200X head, I made this... The head hasn't been scaled much at all... It just been cut from the base and replaced with the classic head.

Me likey! And I think I display him with the 200x head as even though this version of the character was dumb in comparison, the face actually looks more intelligent IMO.

WhiplashAltHead.jpg

i already got triklops, so every figure from here on out is just gravy to me. triklops is my favorite and i think the Classics figure turned out perfect.

Yeah, I forgot about him... All of my favourite figure in this line I don't own... Trap-Jaw and TriKlops look amazing! I do love MAA & Merman though! Waiting for the reissues! :monkey4:mad::monkey4:gah::mad::monkey4

Whiplash gets the original head for me...that 200x does not really match the body correctly

I'm really pumped for SDCC to see who gets announced. Well that and the fact that soon as tickets go on sale for CC '11 I'm buying them and planning my vacation.

I'm really hoping to see buzz-off with alt 200X head, horde troopers as the army builder, panthor flocked or inflocked ( doesn't bother me either way) and maybe ram man as a scaled beast release. Snakemen as well!!

Back