Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's with the preperation H? you suffering from Pink Sock?

Pretty much I think that's what the picture was.

However I don't think Hordak realizes that tampon ain't fittin' up She-Ra's vag unless the lava of Snake Mountain itself is flowing out from under that skirt. Sheesh!

Got my Keldor today, thankfully someone was home to get it from the rain. He is a great and is my favorite of the bunch. Only problem I had was the left finger nail on his pointer fnger chipped off. Something easy to fix so no real big problem.

Got my two ____ She-Ras today, boy the paint apps are ____. Thanks Matty, oh and there was no tape on the white mailers. Pretty sure I got some one's sloppy 2nds. Sometimes I just hate this line. Next year better be all in or I am outty 5000.

She-ra is either painted good or painted bad...the QC does need to improve,especially at $28.70 a figure..luckily I got 2 good paint jobs on mine.I truely wish the Classics line was really just the originals (no NA and 200x..and very few POP)

Got my two ____ She-Ras today, boy the paint apps are ____. Thanks Matty, oh and there was no tape on the white mailers. Pretty sure I got some one's sloppy 2nds. Sometimes I just hate this line. Next year better be all in or I am outty 5000.

:lol:lol:lol

She-ra is either painted good or painted bad...the QC does need to improve,especially at $28.70 a figure..luckily I got 2 good paint jobs on mine.I truely wish the Classics line was really just the originals (no NA and 200x..and very few POP)

I can't even see these paint apps, maybe my eyes are jacked... they all look fine to me.

Or maybe they are all perfect :dunno :lol

I can't even see these paint apps, maybe my eyes are jacked... they all look fine to me.

Or maybe they are all perfect :dunno :lol

xray.jpg

I did some ones with Optikk but there were a bit crap and ya have to get your girl when she's in a good mood. :)

:lol Gotcha!!! :pray:

Anyway!!!
So, some of you guys might not know, but I'm originally from Mexico,
when I moved to the US, i obviously left a lot all of my old MOTU collection @ my parents' house.
Well, a couple of years I brought both my BA He-Man and BA Skeletor with me.
I was there again last week, and I was able to bring with me the rest of my collection, which is pretty small...

Basically:

- Man-At-Arms
- Teela
- Stratos
- Tri-Klops
- Jistu
- Beastman
- Battle Cat

and!!!

- Castle Grayskull!!!

I just finished cleaning up the Castle, man, what an amazing toy!!!
:rock!!!
It's still in great condition and pretty much complete,
the only problem is with some of the stickers, but other than that,
almost perfect!!
I'll be using it to display my figures with, instead of the 200x one, which is cool, but not as cool as the old one.

My figures are pretty banged up, as I played with them A LOT!!!
Stratos Wing straps are gone, and paint is pretty bad.
BeastMan's arm straps are lost
Most of the other guys are in fairly decent condition... I need to clean them up too.
Anybody has any tips to clean old figures that accumulate dust that gets a bit sticky?
I don't want to ruin them...

I'll post pics this weekend, once I get a chance to re-organize my collection! :yess:

Lots of hostility and douchebaggery going on in the SSF forums tonight.

I'm staying here where it's safe.........for the most part.

Anyway, I got to opening my Keldor and She-Ra a couple of days ago. No paint problems or loose joints this time. Every time I receive one of these figures, it makes my day. The comb axe for She-Ra is a really nice touch.

Lots of hostility and douchebaggery going on in the SSF forums tonight.

I'm staying here where it's safe.........for the most part.

Anyway, I got to opening my Keldor and She-Ra a couple of days ago. No paint problems or loose joints this time. Every time I receive one of these figures, it makes my day. The comb axe for She-Ra is a really nice touch.

:panic::panic::panic::rotfl

Is it a full moon or something? Everyone's a jerk and somebody bough a Venom regular comiquette for $650. Everybody's out to get boba ben. At least I get my Thor PF tomorrow, but it'll probably arrive with a broken head or something with my luck today.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4DVAsmrwdtQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4DVAsmrwdtQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

it was a good day for Craw. got the T-800 and the black pauldron Sandtrooper today. spent all day customizing the sandtrooper. and i played the T-800 for an hour or so. hopefully my keldor gets here tomorrow. action figures are awesome.:panic:

I forgot to say that my Hot Toys Hellboy took a shelf dive today and the knee joint broke on his left leg. I was investigating his other leg to see how the joint works as the connection looks weaker than other Hot Toys figures, and I just moved the joint slightly in a normal manner and it broke as well. Now I have a stumpy Hellboy. I have a plan to try and fix him with another truetype, but it really sucked.

This is actually my second one as the first one I got had a broken leg at the same place before I even took it out of the box. I think it might have been a qc problem.

Back