Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to say that my Hot Toys Hellboy took a shelf dive today and the knee joint broke on his left leg. I was investigating his other leg to see how the joint works as the connection looks weaker than other Hot Toys figures, and I just moved the joint slightly in a normal manner and it broke as well. Now I have a stumpy Hellboy. I have a plan to try and fix him with another truetype, but it really sucked.

This is actually my second one as the first one I got had a broken leg at the same place before I even took it out of the box. I think it might have been a qc problem.

Bummer about your HB. I don't even own him anymore, despite being my favorite character that HT have made to date, because his old-man legs and 60% rubber body are just small tragedies waiting to happen.

Everybody's out to get boba ben.

This came to mind, reading your post:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YvAYIJSSZY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YvAYIJSSZY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:D Video freaked the ____ out of me as a child.

Why is it a problem that someone spent so much on Venom? Are you trying to get one?

This came to mind, reading your post:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YvAYIJSSZY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YvAYIJSSZY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:D Video freaked the ____ out of me as a child.

Why is it a problem that someone spent so much on Venom? Are you trying to get one?

That was a freaky video. Especially the shower scene. I still have that song on my ipod, but the best part of the song is the Michael Jackson backup vocals, Rockwell wasn't a really great singer.

I am trying to get a Venom comiquette. He's up there with my Captain America PF as one of my most wanted pieces. I wanted the EX, but a regular one went for $650, so I'm starting to lose hope of getting either. I might go to the Chicago Comic con to meet Michael Biehn and Linda Hamilton and pick up some cheap trade paperbacks, so I'm thinking of looking around there for a booth selling a Venom. Some guy said he had luck finding one at the Philly Comic Con, so I'm hoping I have the same luck in Chicago.

Also you should be getting those minimates pretty soon. I couldn't tell specifically from your pic, since you have so many, but I don't think you have the ones I'm sending you.

Can you guys see this now?
<object width="606" height="404" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/10359645937" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/10359645937" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="606" height="404"></embed></object>

Nice work Eamon, that mix of Jane's Addiction and the way you moved the camera (so to speak) reminds me of the Queen/Flash Gordon opening of the 1980 movie. Great work.

As I mentioned earlier,
I was finally able to retrieve my old Castle Grayskull!!!

Here's a couple of crappy pics of how my display is looking now...
still need to work on it a lot...

More pics soon!

DSC04766.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

FULL OF WIN and AWESOME I WISH HAD THIS COLLECTION!!!!!

Oh wait....

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WOW AWESOME!!!!! :rock

*Pantera plays* :rock2 da na da na naaaaaaaa da da!!!!

There would be too much awesome-ness if Matty starts releasing Playsets. A Grayskull in scale with these figures would be a necessity.

I just want a Castle Graykull dioramam that is in proper scale. That means big enough to have He-man and Battle Cat in the mouth.

Nice work Eamon, that mix of Jane's Addiction and the way you moved the camera (so to speak) reminds me of the Queen/Flash Gordon opening of the 1980 movie. Great work.

Thanks dude. I love Flash Gordons opening. :)

There would be too much awesome-ness if Matty starts releasing Playsets. A Grayskull in scale with these figures would be a necessity.

this below was a quoted in Toyfare October 2008

what I'd like to know is, what does it take for this line to take off? hasnt this line already taken off and is a proven success after almost two years? a Castle Grayskull should of been already put into works by now

ToyGuru-Scott Neitlich

Which playsets or vehicles would you like to make first?

We'd most likely tread carefully with smaller things first.We'd love to get to battle cat soon.Obviously,Castle Grayskull would be incredible.I have found memories of lugging that around my basement and watching helpless Masters fall through the trap door in the throne room and how great would a modern Eternia or Slime Pit playset be? If the line takes off,anything is possible.

um Scott, the line has taken off! my fear is,the longer they wait to make this,the less chance of getting one

I think they'll make some sort of Castle Grayskull alright.

most want a full scale playset similiar to the original...a wall front facade is not acceptable...us freaks buy $$$ 12" figures and PF's. we definitely can afford a great Classics Grayskull playset...a background wall is Mattel just cheapening out

most want a full scale playset similiar to the original...a wall front facade is not acceptable...us freaks buy $$$ 12" figures and PF's. we definitely can afford a great Classics Grayskull playset...a background wall is Mattel just cheapening out

Not every one can afford the same stuff we can dude.

I'd love a full scale Grayskull playset with all the trimmings.
A Big Castle Grayskull just like there was a big Millenium Falcon.
But I wonder how feasable it is to produce.
And if we cannot get a full on playset, then I think diorama would be nice also.

Not every one can afford the same stuff we can dude.

I'd love a full scale Grayskull playset with all the trimmings.
A Big Castle Grayskull just like there was a big Millenium Falcon.
But I wonder how feasable it is to produce.
And if we cannot get a full on playset, then I think diorama would be nice also.

I guarantee, with the fans love for this line,that Mattel would not have a problem selling a full scale,functioning Grayskull playset...they sell a huge Barbie house playset for $180...if they produced even 5,000 sets...they all would sell! plus many would buy 2(like me)..scal-por's would buy 10 (bbts etc)...this set is as big as He-man himself being in the line.yeah some might not be able to afford one...but it would sell nevertheless

personally i'd be alright with a wall facade. it would be easy to display on top of a shelf. a fullsize playset would be to hard for me to display and i would only display it to see the front anyway, not the inside.

Back