Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

Yeah, I'm more concerned with display factors than cost, though I certainly have my limits in terms of $$$ as well!

A wall facade would be fine with me. The original playset wasn't much more than that anyway.

As I mentioned earlier,
I was finally able to retrieve my old Castle Grayskull!!!

Here's a couple of crappy pics of how my display is looking now...
still need to work on it a lot...

More pics soon!

DSC04766.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

Great looking display, :clap

I like the position of Skeletor if the throne wasn't there, for a split second you sort of miss the throne supporting him there in front. :rotfl

Them's some cool pics of Keldor Craw and yes that is a great collection Kuzeh! :clap

Edit: fix Battle Cat's helmet man!!

That's funny,
I guess most people don't know the helmet sits lower or they do and like to display it like that. I am one of the people who like to display it like Kuzeh has it.
I can't wait for Panthor, I really hope they reveal it at SDCC!

Sweet! :rock:rock:rock You've customized Keldor's swords nicely Craw. Are both of those the swords that come with Keldor?

Sweet! :rock:rock:rock You've customized Keldor's swords nicely Craw. Are both of those the swords that come with Keldor?

Man,why didnt Mattel do what Craw did??

Cause they're cheap. :monkey3

But seriously, I think it was basically so it would be in keeping with the other power swords. Nice mod though Craw, very well executed. :clap
thanks guys. yup those were his two purple swords. i hate the half power swords. they never hook together right. the hilt section hooks together fine but the blades never line up right. i've had this idea for awhile. it worked perfectly. i just cut half the blade off with an exacto blade and glued it on the back of the oposite sword. then painted them up and voila. i aslo painted 2 regular half swords in this color scheme in case these didn't turn out.

That's funny,
I guess most people don't know the helmet sits lower or they do and like to display it like that. I am one of the people who like to display it like Kuzeh has it.
I can't wait for Panthor, I really hope they reveal it at SDCC!

It's not on properly man!
Battle Cat would not be able to see and why would you have He-man's steed running around blind like that?? Do you not care about what happens to the universe? He-man needs Battle Cat fast to get himself and Teela out of a callapsing Snake Mountain as he's just beaten Skeletor permanently only to be twarted by Battle Cat missing the jump over that ravines, falling to his doom.

What kind of MOTU fan are you??? :lecture :wink1:

Battle Cat would not be able to see and why would you have He-man's steed running around blind like that?? Do you not care about what happens to the universe? He-man needs Battle Cat fast to get himself and Teela out of a callapsing Snake Mountain as he's just beaten Skeletor permanently only to be twarted by Battle Cat missing the jump over that ravines, falling to his doom.

There are no eye holes in the ____ing thing anyway. Even if he's wearing it right he's just jogging straight until He-Man gives him a "LEFT!"

:lol:rotfl:lol Poor Battle Cat, (Helmet fixed):lecture

Craw, great job on the swords, too bad Mattel didn't make them that way.

i don't know. he-man went blind in that one episode and he still saved the day and stuck around to tell the moral of the story. then he said "until next time" as he turned to the camera and winked.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L5Zv3X_Hlck&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L5Zv3X_Hlck&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Back