Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell happened? Shell what was so bad? Cause I asked what the video was for? I have no idea what's going on anymore. The MODeration on the board lately has been extreme. What are we Rebelscum now? :dunno ALSO on topic MOTUC rules.:D

What the hell happened? Shell what was so bad? Cause I asked what the video was for? I have no idea what's going on anymore. The MODeration on the board lately has been extreme. What are we Rebelscum now? :dunno ALSO on topic MOTUC rules.:D
Nah, nothing to do with you mate. A vid was posted that was then deleted by the poster and things stemmed from there is all. Distasteful vids and totally OT so it was cleaned up.
Nothing major pal, just getting the thread back on track.
x :wave

It was MOTU and not off topic.

Deak, the video was never deleted. It's always up to see via the website. If you want PM me and I'll give you a link. It's nothing big and controversial at all.

Anyway... done, it is. :peace

EDIT**** I did forget about the reply to the video "IN THE BUTT." Yeah THAT one was inappropriate.

And this thread? It was all kinds of nuts with people posting inappropriate stuff! I only posted my share of pics of the toys cuz others were posting off-topic goofy stuff too.

Make whatever private thread you want. I've requested a long time ago to get removed from this site, but the webmaster never got back to me.

I love MOTU and always will. I am a regular buyer of the toys and they are some of my favorite collectibles out there. Yeah I'm a bit off in my humor, but I don't do it to be offensive.

Last edited:
pffft... this thread isn't what it used to be. i'm thinking of making a private, invite-only, MOTU group page.

I created one along time ago so if anyone wants and invite just let me know its pretty dead in there because people were mainly posting in here.

pffft... this thread isn't what it used to be. i'm thinking of making a private, invite-only, MOTU group page.

ComicCon is around the corner... we'll have plenty of stuff to talk about soon...

Besides, most people here are fans of the toys only, but not so much of the franchise, hence no discussion regarding the "canon", cartoon, mini-comics and all of the good MOTU stuff throughout the years...

nobody wants to talk about marzo?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cYaf93C_LFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cYaf93C_LFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nah, nothing to do with you mate. A vid was posted that was then deleted by the poster and things stemmed from there is all. Distasteful vids and totally OT so it was cleaned up.
Nothing major pal, just getting the thread back on track.
x :wave

Ok. :panic:

It was MOTU and not off topic.

Deak, the video was never deleted. It's always up to see via the website. If you want PM me and I'll give you a link. It's nothing big and controversial at all.

Anyway... done, it is. :peace

EDIT**** I did forget about the reply to the video "IN THE BUTT." Yeah THAT one was inappropriate.

And this thread? It was all kinds of nuts with people posting inappropriate stuff! I only posted my share of pics of the toys cuz others were posting off-topic goofy stuff too.

Make whatever private thread you want. I've requested a long time ago to get removed from this site, but the webmaster never got back to me.

I love MOTU and always will. I am a regular buyer of the toys and they are some of my favorite collectibles out there. Yeah I'm a bit off in my humor, but I don't do it to be offensive.

PM me motherfrakker. :lol And you are all right NN, dudes bust your balls on here but I don't take it seriously. But that's just me. The "What, what, in the butt" song is ridiculoid, and I can't take that seriously at all. Maybe we all need a chill pill.

Word to your mother Jon! :rock2

I created one along time ago so if anyone wants and invite just let me know its pretty dead in there because people were mainly posting in here.

I concur, sir! :goodpost:

ComicCon is around the corner... we'll have plenty of stuff to talk about soon...

Besides, most people here are fans of the toys only, but not so much of the franchise, hence no discussion regarding the "canon", cartoon, mini-comics and all of the good MOTU stuff throughout the years...

I like canon. :dunno

"Magic is superior to all"

I had best not tell Dan I watched the Marzo review via iPad while sat on the toilet!! Not sure why you guys need to be told that but there ya go.

Really great figure. Yes I am itching to have some what I call 'proper MOTU characters' so Whiplash cannot come soon enough.
But Marzo is one figure I have been very excited by.
He was flippen cool as chips in the 200x cartoon and the figure really captures his awesomeness.

on another note, they should make a cape and shoulder pads for He-man.

:lol!!!

Yep, Marzo is one of my favorites from the 200x cartoon...I was really disappointed we didn't get him back then.
Though the hair bothers me a bit...

But other than that, excellent figure!!

Back