Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can confidently say I'm not keeping my sub Marzo, so it's up for grabs, $36 shipped in the USA to cover costs of re-shipment.

I don't expect anyone to reserve and pay for it now, but just so people know there will be one available when it probably will sellout quick in next week's sale.

Also, Thanks to Mem for the extra Keldor! SO happy to finally have this figure!

Because the great Alredo Alcala didn't draw Oo-Lar he drew He-man.

There was no need at all to rationalise the early minicomics like that.
This is rewriting history to facilitate the sale of an exclusive figure and is simply not cool in my book.

If u can be bothered to listen to the Podcast, I go into more depth about it.

Mattel was always going to be altering the various sources to fit into their Classics line. Oo-Lar's still a He-Man of sorts so will probably look identical. I hope they give him a different facial expression though, perhaps snarling to reflect a more tribal/animalistic/"jungle" background.

Ool-lar better have a new head sculpt or Mattel is cheaper than ever! we dont need another cousin look-a-like of He-Man

Well hopefully they'rre planning on getting a lot more subscriptions and it allows them to have some tooling in the their budget.

Wun-Dar new tooling - a loaf of bread

Oo-Lar new tooling - maybe new hair sculpt? They could combine it with the Adam smirk and that way he'd at least not look exactly the same as all the others.

If they have Oo-Lar set in the not too distant past from Adam, MAA could be the same person, just pre-beard. Since they already put him out with both and didn't make him two different characters that seems to be the way to go. If they do it that way than technically Skeletor could be around too since MAA is already there when Keldor becomes Skeletor. Maybe they could have Oo-Lar sacfrice himself somehow in the processes of sealing Skeletor to behind the wall or something like that.

You'll have Keldor. A 200x Character.
But you will not have Marzo.

How come?

Because...

keldor.jpg

Last edited:
Im surprised the She-Ra/Keldor order i managed to order 2 of each for me and a mate and i managed to order a Mer-man reissue the month before, hope ill have as much luck with the Trap Jaw reissue.

Any word on when Panthor is due?

Panthor is probably going to be one of the $30 dollar large figures for 2011. The last to large spots for this year are the gorilla and the two pack. I'm thinking we'll see him at SDCC though and he'll be one of the known figures coming with the subscription.

the gay-dom does get old...I'd rather see Eamon's girlfriend's playset setup :lol

Actually I have to correct you on this. This isn't exactly gay. I went an entirely different route to the world of Beastiality for the REAL Freaks! ;)

Hamburglar/Grimace-style!

I suppose but it's better to make the subsription figure someone that not many people know or even care about, that way they don't feel robbed if they choose not to go for the sub.

Btw I'm currently listening to the Roast Gooble dinners! I'm reading what you're saying and listening to you at the same time. Freaky!
don't worry. i'm sure they'll feel robbed anyway when they can't get any figures cuz mattel only makes 10 extra after the subs.

On a more serious note, a camera test with my film camera and new dolly. Sorry for the dark video. It's just a test.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/e69dN-i0Vrk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/e69dN-i0Vrk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back