Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap Pixel Dan is a pro wrestler?

Seriously I heard him talkin about it in a fan corner
He apparently wrestles under the name spencer powers,

sorry if this is old news to the rest of the freaks.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3OmautsoYoo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3OmautsoYoo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wouldn't consider that PRO. :lol

Pixel vs. Ski-man match? Org. vs. SF? I could be the mediator. LMK. :pray:

I am finally caught up minus Tytus. Matty's choice of digital river continues to take its toll on me. I hope next year, with the all inclusive subscription, it will fix the problems..:thud:

She-ra was nicer than expected. And Optikk has been my favorite of the last figures. Thanks Teemu, sorry for the late pay. :pfft:

I am eagerly awaiting Whiplash, and the SDCC announcements. :yess:

Currious. Am I the only one NOT waqnting a castle greyskull in this line?

Yes. :cuckoo:

Holy crap Pixel Dan is a pro wrestler?

Seriously I heard him talkin about it in a fan corner
He apparently wrestles under the name spencer powers,

sorry if this is old news to the rest of the freaks.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3OmautsoYoo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3OmautsoYoo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wtf? Weird.

I'd love a new Castle Grayskull. It would be awesome if the playset still had trap doors and stuff and they also made Snake Mountain with the microphone. I know the rule is no action features, but I'd like a few of the old gimmicks if I'm going to purchase a giant playset, at least for nostalgia purposes.

A new Greyskull playset would be cool, but I just don't know if it would fit in with the idea of this line. It would have no action features, and would be mostly for display. I don't know if I would pay $50 - $100 (which it would probably cost) for a display for my MOTUC figures. You could get a decent shelf for that price.
that being said, If they showed one off and it was cool enough I would probably throw all logic out the window and get the money for it anyway. The real question is...will we get a starship eternia (runs for cover) seriously though, will we?

how can you not want a new, 4 horseman made, castle grayskull playset???

Too big, Too expensive, Lacking it's action features ( Trapdoors, etc), and it's TONS of new tooling budget that could go into Various figures. I'd rather have 15 or so figures with all new tooling than a heep big mountain of molded bricks.

Last edited:
Sometimes.

Seriously, though. if I'm going to shell out more than 50$ for a display device, it's going to be a new shelf, not a plastic backdrop.
Having a background with miniatures war-gaming, I'd much rather just build a 1/10th or so scale castle greyskull from wall insulation and paint it myself.

who needs action features? do you guys play with this stuff?:lol

It's called a playset, and is essentially a glorified dollhouse if you're really honest about it. I don't see how having a working trapdoor or a little microphone like the originals would make it so much more kiddie than it already is. After all these things are based off of toys from our childhood.

If they made a new Ghostbusters firehouse for example, I'd want the little spinning fire pole thing, not because I'd play with it all day, but because it was something I remembered from the toy as a kid that I really enjoyed about it.

it's not just a plastic backdrop. it's a plastic backdrop of castle freakin' grayskull. the outside will be sculpted so ____ing awesome that i don't care what's inside if anything.

Sometimes.

Seriously, though. if I'm going to shell out more than 50$ for a display device, it's going to be a new shelf, not a plastic backdrop.
Having a background with miniatures war-gaming, I'd much rather just build a 1/10th or so scale castle greyskull from wall insulation and paint it myself.

I was thinking the same exact thing. I just have a feeling if the Castle gets made, it will either cost too much, or be missing some essentials. I'd rather make my own diorama style Grayskull display and buy the materials from the hardware store.

Back