Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currious. Am I the only one NOT waqnting a castle greyskull in this line?

I'm certainly not opposed to a new Greyskull being made, but I wouldn't get one. It would probably take up too much space for me.

somebody ban this clown already.

ban this one too.

:lol:lol:lol

If a Grayskull gets made, I'll definitely pick one up. I still think it would be fun making dioramas of the many terrains of Eternia to go with the figures.

If they went the diorama/display piece route and just sculpted a big Castle Grayskull that didn't open up into a playset or anything, I might actually want that more. It'd probably be cheaper than a real playset and would look cool with the figures standing around it.

If it did open up into an actual playset, I'd still want a working trapdoor though.:eek:

What if they did the castle as some kind of modular thing, where you buy each piece separately? Might save on costs some and those who'd buy all the pieces would end up with an appropriately large playset.

What if they did the castle as some kind of modular thing, where you buy each piece separately? Might save on costs some and those who'd buy all the pieces would end up with an appropriately large playset.

Not a bad idea but I see a major problem. The best selling area will be the drawbridge/skull section, the rest would likely not sell well.

no modular castle. scalpors would just buy up all the pieces and i would have to try and track them down. i'd rather only have to deal with one headache.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Too true. I want my Grayskull, then I'll add or build on what I need, if I feel it's missing something.

Not a bad idea but I see a major problem. The best selling area will be the drawbridge/skull section, the rest would likely not sell well.

Tower pieces would be good standalone pieces as well, and people might want more than a couple...

I'd be for the modular sets because you could afford them in the smaller pieces and when you complete the sections it would finish a more enormous castle than having just 1 piece where they'd have package size constraints. They always have this concern with products and this would definitely be a challenge to accommodate a huge 1-piece castle. I'm betting the castle would cost at least $200.

Mattel have always had a giant statue of the exclusive figure that they are offering at a particular convention, so I was wondering if it's going to be an Orko (and Adam) statue this year? Might even be Mo-Larr!

Mattel have always had a giant statue of the exclusive figure that they are offering at a particular convention, so I was wondering if it's going to be an Orko (and Adam) statue this year? Might even be Mo-Larr!

Good way to scare off fans that have irrational fears of dentists. Might cut down the line. :dunno

**** Oo-Lar!
Tis is an absolutely stupid idea.

That's all I gotta say!

I suppose but it's better to make the subsription figure someone that not many people know or even care about, that way they don't feel robbed if they choose not to go for the sub.

Btw I'm currently listening to the Roast Gooble dinners! I'm reading what you're saying and listening to you at the same time. Freaky!

Because the great Alredo Alcala didn't draw Oo-Lar he drew He-man.

There was no need at all to rationalise the early minicomics like that.
This is rewriting history to facilitate the sale of an exclusive figure and is simply not cool in my book.

If u can be bothered to listen to the Podcast, I go into more depth about it.

oo-lar might be cool?

He might be. I'm sure he will come with daggers and all sorts but will he come with a new head sculpt in the style of Alfredo Alcala? Probably not.

What's to distinguish Adam from Oolar and Win-Dar beside a change of hair colour?

Is that a previous Skeletor and Man-at-Arms in those comics then?
If thats a different He-man, then MAA and Skeletor must also be different Skeletors and MAA's??? :cuckoo:

See the problems?

Ool-lar better have a new head sculpt or Mattel is cheaper than ever! we dont need another cousin look-a-like of He-Man

Back