Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Matty's facebook...
It was kind of an obvious choice!!:rock!

37597_418334104843_57309659843_4482921_8379600_n.jpg

EDIT!!!
Castle Grayskull??...
:horror!!

picture.php

picture.php

EDIT #2

34625_418336439843_57309659843_4482935_6196197_n.jpg

Seems like it's just the display for the figures...
looks pretty cool but I'm glad it's not the playset...

EDIT #3!!!

Toygouto posted this on Facebook:

Stinkor cleared out Castle Grayskull...hopefully everyone will be back before the show opens tomorrow!

So that pretty much seals it... Stinkor IS COMING to stench our collections!!! :rock:rock!

Last edited:
Me want that Castle Grayskull

Matty Collector said "Stinkor cleared out Castle Grayskull...hopefully everyone will be back before the show opens tomorrow!"

Hint? Stinkor?

Bring on Castle Grayskull! the line has accomplished itself...its time!

ya know, if they dont gives us a castle grayskull set at the con by showing that display,thats a big time tease of dissapointment

Last edited:
And honestly, if it doesn't happen now...
I don't see it happening at all... line is hot right now... but could die down next year...

someone on the Org is claiming there WAS a rumor for castle grayskull..coming with flag,canon,weapons rack,etc....I hope we are (well at least me) not getting all excited for nothing..that display is such a tease

Looking good Kuzeh, Scott we're going to need the full report! Have a safe trip man and don't forget to wear sandals at the hostel. :lol

Got 'em packed. I have to stop into work for an hour tomorrow, then start driving from (hopefully) 9:30, takes ~6 hours to get to SDCC, which means I get there around 3:30. Check in, then try and scam my way in early to get the GG stuff, then Matty if line isn't crazy.

It's always an adventure getting ready for SDCC. Think I'm ready to go. I still have to research the panels,guests, exclusives online, which I'm going to do now for an hour or two, then bed, then SDCC!!!

34625_418336439843_57309659843_4482935_6196197_n.jpg

i hope that isn't the castle grayskull we'd be getting. i don't like it. if we get any castle grayskull it should look like the sculpt on that scroll case thing that came with Scare-glo. that had a great "classics" feel to it.

Back