Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joann's and Hancock's do online shopping. They should have what you need.
thanks i'll check them out. i'm really not trying to make sheaths. i just wanted one for my giant tytus sword. i only made the he-man sheath cuz i had extra material and somebody was wondering what it would look like.

no.

The message you have entered is too awesome. Please go on about your godness.

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

Looking forward to finding Marzo when I come home today. But I have no interest in the Marzo character itself, so for me he's Keldor pre-tranformation (with the actual Keldor being mid-tranformation, as he becomes more powerful).

Nice pictures! Buy this line has really grown a lot in the last year.

I've got a big problem with MOTU now. I'm starting a new job on the 2nd of August so I'm not going to be able to go online to try and get Orko so if anybody can grab me an extra I'd really appreciate it.

that is awesome Kuzeh!! remember when we just had he-man and beastman?

Sure do!!
Dig a few of old posts!!!

i would have loved this figure 20 years ago.

finally a he-man figure that can achieve this pose:
IMG_0275.jpg

here's beast man summuning all the beasts in Eternia to fight for him.(yes his head can look straight up. great neck articulation on both of these guys.)
IMG_0282.jpg

here's a pic of all three figures.
IMG_0284.jpg
[/QUOTE]

here's a pic of skeletor trying to assemble the power sword. sorry i dont have a pic of the assembled sword cuz mine doesnt fit together very well. some of the pegs on he-man's half are bigger than the holes on skeletor's half. gonna half to trim er down when i find the time.
IMG_0446.jpg

here's a pic of the whole gang. i could actually sells these off right now and probably get enough for 1 month's payment on my truck. but i never ever ever would.

IMG_0448.jpg

I want to get a better group shot... with some cool backgrounds and props...

my desk looks nothing like that now. clutter everywhere. i pretty much have to shove everything into a heap on the right in order to get a picture. maybe it's time for some clean up here.:lol

pre-white shippers :monkey2

good times :rock

Back when Ski could confirm what figure he's getting...
nowadays... it's a leap of faith! :lol

my desk looks nothing like that now. clutter everywhere. i pretty much have to shove everything into a heap on the right in order to get a picture. maybe it's time for some clean up here.:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Back