Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My predictions for SDCC
Stinkor
Buzz Off or Clawful
Panthor
Megator
Mantena
Bow
N/A He-Man
Man-E-Faces or RamMan

toyguru said that Panthor will NOT be at SDCC..it will be another beast

I was thinking Shadow Beast or Stridor

My predictions
Grizzlor (already shown)
Buzz-off
Bow
Fisto
Catra
Stinkor
BA Skeletor
Man E Faces or Roboto
Oo-larr (subscription)

someone on the Org is claiming there WAS a rumor for castle grayskull..coming with flag,canon,weapons rack,etc....I hope we are (well at least me) not getting all excited for nothing..that display is such a tease

Hey buddy, whats up?? Where did u get that chair for skeletor?? its bad ass!!!:clap:clap

Hey Kuzeh,

where did you get that cape for Tytus?

It's from Sideshow's Monty Python's King of Swamp Castle
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3712R&ref=search0109

Marzo is awesome. That is all.
:hi5:

Looking good Kuzeh, Scott we're going to need the full report! Have a safe trip man and don't forget to wear sandals at the hostel. :lol

Thanks dude!

Got 'em packed. I have to stop into work for an hour tomorrow, then start driving from (hopefully) 9:30, takes ~6 hours to get to SDCC, which means I get there around 3:30. Check in, then try and scam my way in early to get the GG stuff, then Matty if line isn't crazy.

It's always an adventure getting ready for SDCC. Think I'm ready to go. I still have to research the panels,guests, exclusives online, which I'm going to do now for an hour or two, then bed, then SDCC!!!

See you soon dude! :panic:

i hope that isn't the castle grayskull we'd be getting. i don't like it. if we get any castle grayskull it should look like the sculpt on that scroll case thing that came with Scare-glo. that had a great "classics" feel to it.

Most definitely it's not... if they are giving the 4H absolute reign over the design, they wouldn't sculpt such a crappy Castle IMO...

toyguru said that Panthor will NOT be at SDCC..it will be another beast

I was thinking Shadow Beast or Stridor

My predictions
Grizzlor (already shown)
Buzz-off
Bow
Fisto
Catra
Stinkor
BA Skeletor
Man E Faces or Roboto
Oo-larr (subscription)

Out of those, Catra and Roboto seem unlikely IMO
People WANT Filmation Style Catra, unless Mattel has solved that issue, I don't see it happening...
Also, Roboto might need "too much new tooling"

The others seem pretty easy for them to do...
But I'd add Clawful, Jitsu and Mecaneck...

I hope Stinkor actually stinks... if he doesn't the figure will be an epic fail.

It always amazed me how the vintage figures, even ones loose and heavily played with in a $1 bin, still smell like ass :lol

Thanks dude!

Most definitely it's not... if they are giving the 4H absolute reign over the design, they wouldn't sculpt such a crappy Castle IMO...

People WANT Filmation Style Catra, unless Mattel has solved that issue, I don't see it happening...

Oh and awesome setup Kuz :rock

I hope Stinkor actually stinks... if he doesn't the figure will be an epic fail.

It always amazed me how the vintage figures, even ones loose and heavily played with in a $1 bin, still smell like ass :lol

I'm sure he will since they made Mossman smell like pine this time around as well.

I'm sure he will since they made Mossman smell like pine this time around as well.

I figured they'd have to... but you never know; could be skunk smell has been banned, or contains lead :lol

I actually just made a deal to finally have Battle Cat, Tri Klops and Trap Jaw in my collection :rock :rock

Thanks dude!

I am going on by whats Trademarked recently...Roboto got the "Heroic mechanical Warrior" TM title which usually means, those figures are close to reality,plus all the rumors leaked on Roboto...I think Catra will look Filmation like She-ra does or at least close.of course,I'd rather get Man E Faces way before Roboto

I'll accept any Vintage MOTU before any POP or NA...so bring on Clawful,Jitsu,Mekaneck

i think they already confirmed that he will stink.

so is today the day? can we hope to see stuff on display tonight?

i think they already confirmed that he will stink.

so is today the day? can we hope to see stuff on display tonight?

friday is the day for figures....tonight we might get a reveal like battle cat last year

i'll probably just go to sleep til friday.:sleep

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Back