Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever tried making a sword sheath for He-Man and Adam like in the Filmation cartoon? That's the only thing bugging me about the new figures, I really wished the gave us a sheath, it just seems more practical to me.

Next month is going to be awesome. Whiplash looks like he could be the best so far. I still remember how cool I thought the original Whiplash was figure when I'd go over to my friend's house to play. I never had the original one when I was a kid. I'm going to try to get a second one along with the reissue Trapjaw so I can display them both with their alternate looks.

i used paper first to wrap around the sword to get a good shape and then i traced the paper onto the leather. it's attached to the harness with a couple velcro straps.

guinness-brilliant.jpg

here's my he-man sword sheath. it doesn't cover the whole sword like in the filmation toon cuz the sword is a lot wider and the sheath would be too damn big.

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

here's one with battle cat just cuz he's so damn awesome.:
IMG_1433.jpg

Next month is going to be awesome. Whiplash looks like he could be the best so far. I still remember how cool I thought the original Whiplash was figure when I'd go over to my friend's house to play. I never had the original one when I was a kid. I'm going to try to get a second one along with the reissue Trapjaw so I can display them both with their alternate looks.

I remember the rubber tail being stinky and no it's was not my figure so I had no ties to it :hi5::hi5::hi5:

here's my he-man sword sheath. it doesn't cover the whole sword like in the filmation toon cuz the sword is a lot wider and the sheath would be too damn big.
here's one with battle cat just cuz he's so damn awesome.:

Craw, you should go to the fabric store and pick out some gray pleather, very durable and it holds up better whenever being sewed or being handled withe sword going in and out.

Also be sure to get the strongest strength in threads, I used some black pleather for my Zartan bow sheath and it work out great, I could also weather it without it tearing up. :hi5:

Craw, you should go to the fabric store and pick out some gray pleather, very durable and it holds up better whenever being sewed or being handled withe sword going in and out.

Also be sure to get the strongest strength in threads, I used some black pleather for my Zartan bow sheath and it work out great, I could also weather it without it tearing up. :hi5:

i'll check it out. i don't really have a fabric store around here so it might be a problem. i live in the middle of nowhere. i gotta drive 50 miles just to go to habby lobby.

Gah already people have a bunch of Marzos to offer. I'm probably gonna have the same problem I had with Optikk and be stuck with it.

Oh well... if so..... the vintage figures and my camera will be patiently waiting...

Don't feel bad, I'm stuck with two Keldors.

Got my Marzos today. Or should I say Skiman's Marzos? :lol

:yess::yess::yess: still going strong with this line :rock

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii've GOT THEEEEEEEEEE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa

da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

i'll check it out. i don't really have a fabric store around here so it might be a problem. i live in the middle of nowhere. i gotta drive 50 miles just to go to habby lobby.

Joann's and Hancock's do online shopping. They should have what you need.

Trust me, it was your finger. :lol No stinky smell on my Whiplash (he was one of my favorites).

It was and is the plastic, I have one off the card and it's like that.

Nah it was his figure, I think it was my cousins :monkey3

:lecture

And nice shot Craw-Thor, I don't normally drink beer but when I do it's Dos Equis. Sorry, too lazy to Fotochop.
IMG_1435.jpg

Back