Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bezzerkerr do you collect SSC pieces as well, besides TMNT of course?

I collect Sideshow Monsters/Horror and Movie Characters. My Marvel collection is primarily Bowen.

To be honest i collect a little bit from just about every company out there.

How the hell was that annoying? I just can't catch a break, can I? I try to be tame and NOT post a provocative toy pose and instead this tame Amish theme to a Stratos Amish reference and you just lose your head over it?

Holy crap! I guess lots of people have me on ignore cuz I never get replies back anymore. I'm talking to myself!

:peace:peace

Would love to see
Clawful
Spikor
Stinkor
Two-Bad
Fisto
Jitsu
Roboto
Man-E-Faces

We're already set with Grizzlor but another Horde reveal would be nice, my suspicions on the sub figure is the "Jungle" He-Man mentioned in Gygor's bio. In the end I want more villains than heroes, they were always much damn cooler, just look at Mer-Man, Trap-Jaw and Scareglow and compare them to the dullness of MAA, Zodac and Randor.

One of the best designed figures, I remember as a kid this guy rule and kicked everyone's arses, that was until Thunder Punch!!!! :rock (I still can't believe he was basically a cap gun :rotfl)

TwoBadCompleteHumpless1a.jpg

BvcD.jpg

The 200x version of Two-Bad was really good, but would require some major re-tooling if they wanted to give him the lack of symmetry that version had.....or they could just make all the leg joints loose down one half of his body like they do anyway.

How the hell was that annoying? I just can't catch a break, can I? I try to be tame and NOT post a provocative toy pose and instead this tame Amish theme to a Stratos Amish reference and you just lose your head over it?

Holy crap! I guess lots of people have me on ignore cuz I never get replies back anymore. I'm talking to myself!

:peace:peace

I like Kingpin. :dunno

I got a question about the subscription. It says you get the monthly figure and also whatever variant, multipacks and ____ like that. Does that mean you pay $20 a month or $20 and whatever all the mothly extra stuff costs?

I got a question about the subscription. It says you get the monthly figure and also whatever variant, multipacks and ____ like that. Does that mean you pay $20 a month or $20 and whatever all the mothly extra stuff costs?

You'll most likely have to pay for whatever is scheduled for release that month. So you may have to pay $20 for the monthly figure, then on top of that the cost of the multi-pack or beast that comes out that month as well.

You'll get the monthly figure, but all the extra figures, creatures, multi-packs, etc. will cost you extra.

Get out now while you can! :panic:

:monkey3

wow! no preview of anything new tonight? Matty is really holding back for friday...there are packaged photos of grizzlor and carnivous ...thats it

You'll most likely have to pay for whatever is scheduled for release that month. So you may have to pay $20 for the monthly figure, then on top of that the cost of the multi-pack or beast that comes out that month as well.

You'll get the monthly figure, but all the extra figures, creatures, multi-packs, etc. will cost you extra.

Get out now while you can! :panic:

:monkey3

I thought so :gah:

I think i'm done. :wave

here ya go guys

October: Roboto
November: Grizzlor
December: Buzz-Off
January: Bow
February: Vikor
March: King Hsss

I called roboto,buzz-off and bow :)

edit: catra was supposed to be february..we'll see

Last edited:
looks like there is a He-Man Sword Prop aswell, designed like the vintage he-man sword

Gotta love it. The mods on the .org clamp down again because information was leaked early. Yea, they aren't in Matty's pocket at all :rolleyes2

Whos Vikor?

And I can't wait to get Grizzlor. He looks awesome. I'm sure Roboto will too....but with the first 3 months of next year being figures I couldn't care less about, I'll definitely not be getting the sub.

Back