Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to see Roboto since there's been talk about the gears staying. Hsss will be interesting to see which direction they go - probably mostly 200X. Not too fussed about Bow, and wish Catra was Feb. We are still due "refresh" bonus figures though. And the beasts.

Whos Vikor?

And I can't wait to get Grizzlor. He looks awesome. I'm sure Roboto will too....but with the first 3 months of next year being figures I couldn't care less about, I'll definitely not be getting the sub.

Vikor is a conceptual Artwork of He-Man..how he was originally planned as his character

I cant wait to see Roboto since there's been talk about the gears staying. Hsss will be interesting to see which direction they go - probably mostly 200X. Not too fussed about Bow, and wish Catra was Feb. We are still due "refresh" bonus figures though. And the beasts.

Buzz-off is my main excitement from that list...I love Bees

Ohhh, this guy? If so, thats kind of cool. If for anything to get a MOTU Conan figure

skeletortaylor2.jpg

Roboto will be cool if the gears turn... that was always a very cool feature of the original.

Grizzlor looks great too; not much interest in the rest.

Vikor is a conceptual Artwork of He-Man..how he was originally planned as his character
Jesus Mattel is releasing some obscure, wacky ____ with this line. It is borderline Star Wars at this point with the characters who only existed in back story, unreleased sketches, etc.

King Hsss was a great toy. Might be interested in him. And Buzz Off is a classic design, as far as He-Man toys go. Bow's the gay guy, right?

Jesus Mattel is releasing some obscure, wacky ____ with this line. It is borderline Star Wars at this point with the characters who only existed in back story, unreleased sketches, etc.

King Hsss was a great toy. Might be interested in him. And Buzz Off is a classic design, as far as He-Man toys go. Bow's the gay guy, right?

yeah, bow is the gaylord with the carebear heart on his chest...I am sure he will look better in 4 horseman classics form...I'd prefer all Original MOTU

i woke up for a few minutes to see if anything cool was revealed. i will now go back to bed til friday.

ps. the sorceress colored Zoar means nothing. they had that on display last year if you guys remember.

I can never understand SW with that crap... never!!!! :gah:

i woke up for a few minutes to see if anything cool was revealed. i will now go back to bed til friday.

ps. the sorceress colored Zoar means nothing. they had that on display last year if you guys remember.

CRAW...Buzz off is december's figure

Well the newest news of the Subscription means I'm not re-subbing this time around. I thought they'd give the option to go all in or not. I don't want to be forced. Especially now that they are going into territory with characters I'm unfamiliar with. They've done most of the core and main characters and I'll just pick and choose and battle with everyone on order day for the ones they release that I want in the future.

There is no way I'm gonna pay $20 or $30 for a toy that I don't want. I mean look at the cost just for a year of this stuff:

"Your total commitment per membership is $470 (16 figures at $20 each = $320, 3 beasts/multi-packs at $30 each = $90, 1 beast @ $40, and the $20 membership fee), plus shipping costs and applicable fees/taxes."

Yikes!

Now the Ghostbusters subscription I'm all for that one!

Now THAT's some great figure names for the remainder of the year! This line just got hot again!!!! THAT'S the stuff I wanna hear. Not Carnivus, Marzo..... No complaints about Oct-December. NICE!

I will NOT sign up for the subscription til after Friday when they release more details. Until then no need to jump the gun and order prematurely!

i got the sub locked in. i'll take anything with the MOTU name on it. no more matty site for The Craw. :rock

*craw takes off hat and throws it in the air while yelling "WHOPEEE!!!!" then he jumps up and clicks his heels together and does a cart wheel. but his old, rickety body can't handle it from years of inactivity and he feels something pop in his knee and falls down in pain.*
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4Yb_pGo1OWY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4Yb_pGo1OWY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back